Peter Thomas Roth Botanical Buffing Beads

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Peter Thomas Roth Botanical Buffing Beads
Botanical Buffing Beads

Water, Alpha Olefin Sulfonate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Carbomer, Whole Leaf Aloe Vera, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium Edta, Fragrance, Ultramarine Blue, Blue 1

this stuff lasted forever! i think i got it during Christmas and i still have a little left. it didnt leave any gross feeling afterwords just clean but id didn't see a dramatic difference in my skin and for 36 bucks im not buying it again but its worth a shot!

on 6/1/2003 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I've been wanting to try this scrub forever & finally got it at Sephora. I decided that spending $35 on an 8 oz. bottle would definitely be worth it, since the cost averages out to $4.37 per ounce & the bottle will last me a long time. I'm glad I was able to rationalize the expense, because I really like this scrub. It's very gentle but also effective & not too abrasive on my somewhat sensitive skin. I keep my bottle in the shower and use it every other day. I'm sure this will be a holy grail product of mine for years to come.