Lady Speed Stick- Fresh Infusions

3.9

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought this in Summer Citrus when I was looking for a new deodorant. I like fresh scents - this one is citrus/floral, but it was alright.

I bought this line specifically because the container said 'INVISIBLE' on it - a main qualifier or this purchase. Sadly, this was NOT invisible. It has left white on my clothes if I put it on before clothes, so now I have to go up my shirt after it's on :/. It also does leave a waxy residue that requires multiple scrubbing passes in the shower.

It does smell nice and lasts fairly well. Not being invisible is a deal breaker though - false advertising.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This brand of deodorant keeps me dry and smelling good but unfortunately leaves lots of residue on my underarms. If I don't consciously scrub it off with a good body scrub I imagine there'd be gunk left on my underarms. Initially I thought I was rolling on way too much product, but then the problem didn't resolve with lesser application. I used 1.5 tubes and then I gave up. Rexona roll-on is far better - no residue, smells better, cheaper.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I usually buy the "Little Black Dress" version which does not leave any white residue on clothes and works very well. The scent is powder and moderately heavy which I like. I have used the Fresh Infusion variety in the past and love many of their scents but sometimes they do leave white on clothes.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

My cousin suggested this product to me. Since then no looking back. I have been using this everyday to work and I am smelling good the entire day. Worth every penny and it's not even expensive!

This deodorant is my life okay. Smells so good, I knew that when I saw the strawberry on it I would love it and I was right I did/do! It smells good, isn't expensive, lasts for a long time and is antiperspirant which I like! What I don't like is that it doesn't go down once you roll it up, you have to push it down because the turning thing only works to bring it up. Or maybe I just got a broken container. But overall I give this a 4/5 and a yes to repurchasing! I even got myself a mini one for my locker because I love it that much.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

its honestly pretty amazing!! its cheap and the scent lasted me all through my dance class, and i was sweating alot, so its really effective! and the packaging is pretty cute too :-)

the best to prevent sweat on hot humid days , even lf you
sweat very little you will not get that sweat stinky smell at
all. the only down side that it leaves a bit of white mark on dark
cotton clothes

Great product , I have been using stick deodrants for 3 years now ..This particular one is the best hands down ..I have it in Wild Freesia which smells exactly like the natural flower , sweety but not overpowering at all ..I have tried Nivea which is much pricier and very average compared to this , Fa was very good but I liked only one smell in it , and it left visible white residue on my under arms :\..I have very sensitive under arms and had had a painful history with harsh deos since I was 10 years old !..which resulted in black underarms , I have been treating for couple of years now and they are getting much better but using the right anti-prespirant is a must for me now ..This particular product was so gentle to use , but applying a thin layer is key .
I use it in the morning after washing and drying well , but If I am not going out I use a local natural powder which feels good but not that effective of course .

Pros :
1- It has a strong smell but it never changes with heavy sweat (I live in a warm country 37 - 40 C in summer )
2- Very gentle to sensitive skin .
3 - Very long lasting up to 12 hours .
4- No white residue on clothes or armpits if applied thinly .
5- 65 gm lasted me for a noticably longer time than other similar products.
6- Budget friendly :)
Cons :
Effective ingredient is Aluminum Zirconuim ..but it's based on other natural ingredients which compansate for that , and it cotains 0% alcohol so it's not irritating at all :)

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Decent deodorant. I had it in Enchanted Cherry Blossom. It was a nice scent and the deodorant worked well. It also doesn't sting when you apply it after shaving. However, it did tend to leave marks on clothes. That's easily avoidable though by waiting for it to dry before getting dressed or waiting till after you put on a shirt to apply it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love Lady speed stick deoderants, they work the best with my body chemistry, and they never dry out. I stay clean and fresh all day long no matter what.