Maybelline Luminous Lights Expertwear Eyeshadow Palette-Lavender Lights

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

on 12/31/2012 6:40:00 PM

Not the best, but I like it alright. the colors are pretty but don't show up nearly as well as I would like them too.
Comes with a white, a light gold, a copper, and a tannish color.
Very pretty shades, just not dark enough and don't last very long. I probably would buy this again until I find darker versions of the colors!

on 8/7/2012 8:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I picked up one of these palettes yesterday in the color "Gold Lights" Which is a gorgeous neutral palette. The base color is a shimmery, creamy white. (All the eyeshadows are shimmery but the shimmer is so finely milled that it creates a gorgeous texture and glow to all of the shadows.) The lid color is a light champagne gold, the crease color is a bronzey gold (similar to the Bad To The Bronze color tattoo) and the liner color is a Hot Coca color with golden flecks of shimmer. These colors are so flattering on every skin tone. I am quite tan now because its summer, and these shadows make my eyes pop. This palette is very pigmented. I think its luck of the draw, because I picked up another palette by maybelline too, (from modern metallics line) and found that to be not so pigmented. But this one is awesome! I don't think I will be buying high-end eyeshadows ever again...(or at least not anytime soon) because of how impressed I am with these drugstore shadows.