Crest Crest 3D Whitestrips Intensive Professional Effects

Crest Crest 3D Whitestrips Intensive Professional Effects

4.7

on 2/23/2015 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is the best whitestripes out there. They really whiten, they do not make my teeth sensitive and they are simply amazing. I always get compliment when I use those. I'm happy with this purchase and I'll purchase again!

on 4/29/2014 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

The ONLY product that my dentist noticed I had whitened my teeth. This is WELL worth the price. You only need to use it once a year. I have tried several different kits and none really made a large difference except this one.

I went to my dentist about 4 weeks after I had done this treatment for an xray and to check my crowns and he asked what I did because my teeth were really white. I said this and he said it was the best on the market. He also mentioned not to use it more than once a year, which the packaging recommends as well.

I have had constant compliments using this product. It doesn't make my teeth hurt or make my mouth sensitive. It's a bit pricey but this is well worth the cost for what you get from it. Easy strips to use and easy to go about your business while they work.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Crest Whitestrips are an effective product for whitening teeth and have been for all these years. However, along with the other reviewers, I do not have sensitive teeth but I cannot use these for 30 minutes a day as recommended for days in a row. My teeth get too painful that I can't even sleep. I suggest every 3 days, and you will have white teeth! I love white teeth so I don't mind paying this much for them at Walmart and coupons for $7 off sometimes come with the Sunday paper

Popular Other Products