Crest Crest 3D Whitestrips Intensive Professional Effects

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Crest Crest 3D Whitestrips Intensive Professional Effects

3.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Crest Whitestrips are an effective product for whitening teeth and have been for all these years. However, along with the other reviewers, I do not have sensitive teeth but I cannot use these for 30 minutes a day as recommended for days in a row. My teeth get too painful that I can't even sleep. I suggest every 3 days, and you will have white teeth! I love white teeth so I don't mind paying this much for them at Walmart and coupons for $7 off sometimes come with the Sunday paper

on 3/11/2013 3:32:00 PM

DESCRIPTION
Get professional whitening results with Crest 3D White Whitestrips Intensive Professional Effects. To create your most glamorous smile, Crest Professional Effects strips penetrate beneath the enamel surface to whiten teeth. With 3D Professional Effects, you will start seeing whiter teeth after just one use. To use Crest 3D White Whitestrips Intensive Professional Effects, simply place the strip over your teeth once a day for two hours. These Crest Professional Effects strips offer a mess-free application and removal. The advanced seal also has a no-slip fit and no-fuss hold, so you can trust the strip to stay in place on your teeth while you handle other tasks in your day. These Whitestrips have a level five rating on the whitening meter, for your whitest smile yet. This package of Crest 3D White Whitestrips Intensive Professional Effects includes seven whitestrips, so you can see the full results after one week of use.

Crest 3D White Whitestrips Intensive Professional Effects, 7 ct:
Gives you professional level whitening in just seven days
Five whitening power on whitening meter
With Advanced Seal No Slip technology
Enamel safe ingredients used
Includes 7 Whitestrips

PROS
-very effective and whitens yellow teeth
-very fast results
-compliments!
-more confident smile

CONS
-not good for sensitive teeth
-makes your teeth feel numb after the 3-4th day using
-quite pricy
-a bit messy
-tastes a little funny

OVERALL
Its nice having white teeth but maybe try a less harsh one because it makes your teeth feel like there's a cold breeze blowing on it constantly. I could NOT use it every day for a week. I skipped because my teeth hurt so bad.

I love Crest Whitestrips. The results really do show after the first few strips. However, my teeth were very sensitive after the first few strips that I had to take a few days off from whitening. The sensitivity went away, and I would definetly say the pain was worth it.

Popular Other Products