Crest Crest 3D Whitestrips Intensive Professional Effects

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Crest Crest 3D Whitestrips Intensive Professional Effects

on 2/23/2015 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is the best whitestripes out there. They really whiten, they do not make my teeth sensitive and they are simply amazing. I always get compliment when I use those. I'm happy with this purchase and I'll purchase again!

on 4/29/2014 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

The ONLY product that my dentist noticed I had whitened my teeth. This is WELL worth the price. You only need to use it once a year. I have tried several different kits and none really made a large difference except this one.

I went to my dentist about 4 weeks after I had done this treatment for an xray and to check my crowns and he asked what I did because my teeth were really white. I said this and he said it was the best on the market. He also mentioned not to use it more than once a year, which the packaging recommends as well.

I have had constant compliments using this product. It doesn't make my teeth hurt or make my mouth sensitive. It's a bit pricey but this is well worth the cost for what you get from it. Easy strips to use and easy to go about your business while they work.

Popular Other Products