Crest Crest 3D Whitestrips Intensive Professional Effects

Crest Crest 3D Whitestrips Intensive Professional Effects

4.5

on 4/29/2014 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

The ONLY product that my dentist noticed I had whitened my teeth. This is WELL worth the price. You only need to use it once a year. I have tried several different kits and none really made a large difference except this one.

I went to my dentist about 4 weeks after I had done this treatment for an xray and to check my crowns and he asked what I did because my teeth were really white. I said this and he said it was the best on the market. He also mentioned not to use it more than once a year, which the packaging recommends as well.

I have had constant compliments using this product. It doesn't make my teeth hurt or make my mouth sensitive. It's a bit pricey but this is well worth the cost for what you get from it. Easy strips to use and easy to go about your business while they work.

on 7/8/2012 10:53:00 AM

These are the 7 day for 2 hours a day strips. Rated 5 in Crests 1-5 of whiteness.

Pros
- Very Effective
- Whiten quickly so if you're in a hurry these are the ones.
- Stick very well to teeth
- Good length on strips too to get the side teeth
- I don't think you need to use all 7 strips in a row. I think I'll just use 3 or 4 and then repeat in 6 months times.

Cons
- I don't have sensitive teeth, I can bite into ice cream. And there is no way I could use these 7 days in a row. The day after teeth are uncomfortable, perhaps slightly painful. I also prepared using Colgates Sensitive teeth toothpaste. By the 3rd day the feeling has gone.
- They're not cheap.

I used mine on Monday and then again on Sat and still I have the next day feeling. So if you have even slightly sensitive teeth I really don't recommend them.

Popular Other Products