NARS Cosmetics Foreplay Cheek Palette

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
NARS Cosmetics Foreplay Cheek Palette

4.3

on 11/17/2012 11:31:00 AM

We dont have Nars in Italy, so when I was in Paris I was determined to try the brand. Of course I've heard so much about their blushes, so picking up this palette was a no brainer. I was actually intrigued mostly by the two non-orgasm blushes...a cold based pink and a matte coral. quality is superb, I use the matte coral blush everyday. The golden highlighter is a bit of a waste, since I already have my fav highlighter (mary lou manizer), so I would have preferred another blush instead. Overall it's a good value and I would repurchase!

on 7/31/2012 6:27:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This is a cute little palette, and I do mean little. I shouldnt have bought it, didnt need it, but was intrigued by the idea of the colors that make up orgasm broken down into three colors to play with. Regarding the colors- I already have orgasm blush, the bright pink looks just like a couple other colors I already have, the gold is useless to me since i look better in a white toned highlighter than a gold toned one, and the red--- aah the red--- the real reason I got this palette....well it looked really pretty on me -a nice out in the cold flush- just what you want in the middle of summer-lol. but seriously it looked good and i have been searching a long time for the perfect red blush to suit me- most of the ones ive tried are way too bright and/or too hard to blend. but this one was easy to blend and the color was just what i was looking for. almost considered keeping this palette solely for the red color but then as luck would have it the day after i bought it i received a package in the mail from a lovely swapper with another blush that was identical to it so i am keeping that blush and returning this palette. it was fun to play with and i know alot of people will love it but i am not one of them.

on 7/30/2012 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Fair skinned, nc/nw 07-10.

This is my first encounter with Nars Orgasm. I can see Clearly why it is a cult classic. I am in love with this peachy color. The shimmer is wonderful in my opinion, if you are wanting a shimmer without huge flakes of glitter. It is looks dewy to me, even though it is a powder. Application, smooth, almost creamy. Dream like to blend. Works amazingly well on my skin type.

Packaging, is in my style. Thank you, for not including some useless compact brush of any kind.

Price... Honestly, I think this palette should be at LEAST twice the size for the price. $49 at Sephora for only 10 grams of product...ehh... not sure it is worth that much. Don't get me wrong the other three colors besides orgasm are just as wonderful. REALLY just as wonderful. I like the gold as a highlighter, and the orange and pink for the apples or for a more dramatic application of the blush as a whole. But the price is so steep, I might just get orgasm alone next time and look for singles (if they exists) or dupes of the other colors.

::edited::
I no longer wear blush, or any product containing talc. Though this is full of beautiful colors.

Popular Blush Products