NARS Cosmetics Foreplay Cheek Palette

1 review

on 11/2/2012 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I really like this selection of powder blushes! I purchased mine from Sephora. I had originally gone there to buy a blush from another brand, however, the sales lady recommended this because the color I was looking for was essentially the same as one included in this palette.

I find that the darker rose and bright pink colors are very pigmented and are lovely upon application. Although many people seem to be a fan of NARS orgasm, I find that it doesn't show up as well as I'd like it to on my skin (medium-brown skintone). I haven't really used the highlighter, although it seems to be a nice color and also applies nicely to the skin.

My only complaint is that the pans of blush are very small and are consequently difficult to get at with the larger brush that I use for application. Also, I find that tiny flakes of color seem to find their way into the highlighter as well. I feel that this palette would be better if NARS provided a larger amount of each blush and spaced them out a bit more in the palette. However, apart from this, I am very happy with my purchase and would definitly buy this again. I feel that it's a good value and provides the opportunity to try three different blushes, all of which are beautiful colors.

Popular Blush Products