NARS Foreplay Cheek Palette

3.5

on 3/17/2014 6:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I've a love hate relationship with Orgasm blush. I do like it but sometimes I feel it's a bit too shimmery. Having said that I ended up getting this palette and it works well for me. It's nice having the smaller Orgasm blush and the other two colours separately and they all seem to work for my skin tone. The one thing I don't seem to care for is the highlighter which doesn't look too bad in the Orgasm blush itself but doesn't really work for me on it's own as a highlighter . I much prefer copacabana myself as it's much more flattering for my slightly cooler skin tone.

this is the first NARS product i've ever had, and when I received it from a very good friend as birthday present i was VERY excited! There is a very good selection of colours, including a highlight in this palette. I am quite pale with pinky undertones, and i feel that some of the colours such as the almost neon pink and the golden highlight colour would be easier to wear on tanned skin, however i have still find ways to wear them and they are beautiful! All the colours are top quality and very highly pigmented. My favourite of the four has got to be Orgasm, which luckily is the biggest in the palette and is a permanent colour at NARS so i will definitely be repurchasing that as i have worn it everyday since owning it! Although normally i am drawn to matte products, which the other two in the palette are, i love this blush because it isn't your typical girly fresh pink blush, and i think the colour compliments my green eyes well, the golden shimmer also makes a nice highlight. There other two blushes, are sadly very small making them slightly difficult to use on a big blush brush, however when i have managed it they are lovely!! I would recommend splurging on this palette as it offers an array of different cheek colours to experiment with, and i love it!

Popular Blush Products