NARS Foreplay Cheek Palette

3.5

on 3/17/2014 6:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I've a love hate relationship with Orgasm blush. I do like it but sometimes I feel it's a bit too shimmery. Having said that I ended up getting this palette and it works well for me. It's nice having the smaller Orgasm blush and the other two colours separately and they all seem to work for my skin tone. The one thing I don't seem to care for is the highlighter which doesn't look too bad in the Orgasm blush itself but doesn't really work for me on it's own as a highlighter . I much prefer copacabana myself as it's much more flattering for my slightly cooler skin tone.

on 7/31/2012 6:27:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This is a cute little palette, and I do mean little. I shouldnt have bought it, didnt need it, but was intrigued by the idea of the colors that make up orgasm broken down into three colors to play with. Regarding the colors- I already have orgasm blush, the bright pink looks just like a couple other colors I already have, the gold is useless to me since i look better in a white toned highlighter than a gold toned one, and the red--- aah the red--- the real reason I got this palette....well it looked really pretty on me -a nice out in the cold flush- just what you want in the middle of summer-lol. but seriously it looked good and i have been searching a long time for the perfect red blush to suit me- most of the ones ive tried are way too bright and/or too hard to blend. but this one was easy to blend and the color was just what i was looking for. almost considered keeping this palette solely for the red color but then as luck would have it the day after i bought it i received a package in the mail from a lovely swapper with another blush that was identical to it so i am keeping that blush and returning this palette. it was fun to play with and i know alot of people will love it but i am not one of them.