NARS Cosmetics Foreplay Cheek Palette

NARS Cosmetics Foreplay Cheek Palette

on 11/2/2012 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I really like this selection of powder blushes! I purchased mine from Sephora. I had originally gone there to buy a blush from another brand, however, the sales lady recommended this because the color I was looking for was essentially the same as one included in this palette.

I find that the darker rose and bright pink colors are very pigmented and are lovely upon application. Although many people seem to be a fan of NARS orgasm, I find that it doesn't show up as well as I'd like it to on my skin (medium-brown skintone). I haven't really used the highlighter, although it seems to be a nice color and also applies nicely to the skin.

My only complaint is that the pans of blush are very small and are consequently difficult to get at with the larger brush that I use for application. Also, I find that tiny flakes of color seem to find their way into the highlighter as well. I feel that this palette would be better if NARS provided a larger amount of each blush and spaced them out a bit more in the palette. However, apart from this, I am very happy with my purchase and would definitly buy this again. I feel that it's a good value and provides the opportunity to try three different blushes, all of which are beautiful colors.

on 7/30/2012 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Fair skinned, nc/nw 07-10.

This is my first encounter with Nars Orgasm. I can see Clearly why it is a cult classic. I am in love with this peachy color. The shimmer is wonderful in my opinion, if you are wanting a shimmer without huge flakes of glitter. It is looks dewy to me, even though it is a powder. Application, smooth, almost creamy. Dream like to blend. Works amazingly well on my skin type.

Packaging, is in my style. Thank you, for not including some useless compact brush of any kind.

Price... Honestly, I think this palette should be at LEAST twice the size for the price. $49 at Sephora for only 10 grams of product...ehh... not sure it is worth that much. Don't get me wrong the other three colors besides orgasm are just as wonderful. REALLY just as wonderful. I like the gold as a highlighter, and the orange and pink for the apples or for a more dramatic application of the blush as a whole. But the price is so steep, I might just get orgasm alone next time and look for singles (if they exists) or dupes of the other colors.

::edited::
I no longer wear blush, or any product containing talc. Though this is full of beautiful colors.

Popular Blush Products