Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Libre

Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Libre

4.6

i find most colognes to be very off-putting and headache inducing because its too overpowering, but not this one. i got a sample of this at sephora, at first for my brother, and one day he sprayed this and i liked the the scent and he reminded me that it was this. this is a very fresh fragrance, not too heavy. im considering getting this for my bf around xmas time

on 9/11/2015 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a very fresh version of L'Homme. Top notes of basil and violet leaf enhanced by sharp spicy notes of nutmeg and pink pepper create a burst of freshness while deep woody vetiver and patchouli notes enriched with warm tones of leather create a trail of masculine sensuality. Very cool bottle too!

To Read all 5 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/22/2013 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS! Smells so masculine and sexy! I feel so attractive wearing this

on 9/7/2013 10:37:00 AM

The first thing I think of when I smell this is 'spices'. More specifically, Basil and Cilantro. But there's something more, a little bit woody, and a little bit sweet.. maybe like jelly beans (I think it's the violet leaf). IMO it's very unique and better smelling than the other YSL men's colognes. The scent lasts over 8 hours but isn't overpowering at all. My SO wears this, and I love it on him... but it also wears very well on me too!
I think this would be great for anyone looking for a new, unique scent. Or for anyone who wants something a little softer and more clean than most scents. I think it's pretty versatile and could be perfect for male or female.

I rated it 4/5 as a fragrance for myself. But as a cologne for men, I rate it a 5/5!
Also, we live in Florida, and my SO works in a kitchen, the scent DOES wear well in heat.

on 8/20/2012 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Nice scent--warm and sexy--but smells like a lot of other men's colognes out there. Not original at all. I wish they would come out with a fabric softener with this smell.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel