Neutrogena Shine Control Pressed Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Dark

2.0

1 review

Mica, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Squalane, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Seed Protein, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Silica Silylate --- may contain (CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this product, I have dry skin and an extremely oily NOSE ( weird I know) I have tried everything. you name it I've tried it. I finally gave in and bought it. I was a little scared because it is translucent powder and I'm black I didn't want an ashy nose. I'm glad I did because I love it. it controls the oil like no other. I keep looking in the mirror waiting for the oil to appear but nothing. I love love love it and will totally recommend this.

April 25th 2014
so I think this product worked on me just for one day. the first time used it I was completely oil free. I thought I had found the perfect powder sent to me by the almighty... oooh boy was I wrong. the next day I used this it was completely horrible didn't work at all and made me look so ashy and chalky. very horrible threw it out in anger.

black girls I don't care what anyone says about it being translucent please please stay away.