Neutrogena Shine Control Pressed Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Tan

3.8

Mica, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Squalane, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Seed Protein, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Silica Silylate --- may contain (CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I tried to like this stuff.. but couldn't. Its also too light for me. I wish there were some other way to use this but on my skin shade..it makes me look white. And thats not cool.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is my absolute favorite powder! I have used many powders in my day but none of them have the effectiveness of this one. It is really good at mattifying, it makes my skin look flawless or damn near close to it, and the packaging is really good because it is compact. If you have oily skin I think it does wonders to prevent it from looking too greasy. It also goes on clear no color whatsoever so that's a really good thing especially for me because when I have used colored powders it just did not go well with my complexion. Overall I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a really good powder.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

My (acne prone) skin tends to get oilier throughout the day and I tend to look like a greasy mess by evening. I've tried countless powders and oil blotting sheets but nothing seemed to help..until I found this gem.

Pros:
- It's translucent so it'll work with any skin tone.
-Great packaging
-Very smooth application - I was extremely impressed by how flawless it made my foundation look
-Comes with a good sponge
-Makes my makeup last hours and hours & controls the oil amazingly

Cons:
...can't think of any. Seriously. Go grab this product! It's $13.99 in CVS I believe and worth every penny.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this a few weeks ago as an alternative to a high-end shine control powder just to see if i could find a cheaper one. I was a little nervous about purchasing it because I have heard about how some drug store blotting powders leave a white, ghostly look to tanner skin, but I bought it anyways. The powder was a very light tan color and not white like I was expecting and got even more nervous. I LOVE this product! It keeps me shine free in my T-zone for hours on end and I barely need to touch up! I never felt that I have a white residue on my tan Native American skin, which is great! I really like the packaging too! The container is a very nice dark grey/black color that doesn't get dirty. It came with a little puff that isn't that great and is very thin. I would use a powder brush with this. If you are tanner, then I definitely recommenced to use a brush with this! I found that the puff tends to give you a lot more product than you need and that is what tends to make it have a white cast.

So in summary, great product, use a brush, and don't cake it on! :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Pros: great packaging. slim, not chunky, nice sized mirror
doesn't look cakey or ashy on my dark skin
Cons: made my face itchy and i had to stop using it cause of that.
didn't control the oil as much as i expected and i dont have excessively oily skin. just t-zone oil
a little pricey for drugstore, cost me about 13 bucks.

All in all, I would have liked this a little more if I didn't have such a weird reaction. Made my face red and itchy and had to wash it off after like 15 mins of it being on my face. Stopped using it and my face was ok after that. I prefer my Neutrogena mineral sheers powder more cause it works better with my skin, controls the oil and also gives me a little bit of coverage. I would definitely not repurchase this one though. Sorry! :(

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I was nicely surprised by this product! I've used a lot of powders that were much more expensive than this one and I saw no results. I was on the hunt for a new one and I picked this one up, not expecting much. At the very first second I opened it and i put it on the little pad that's included, I began to regret buying this, because it wasn't "invisible" looking, at ALL! When it was on my skin, it actually was pretty visible and i had to smooth it out for a little for it to disappear. I was really not expecting much from this, until at 4:00 pm, i went to the bathroom and looked at my face. There was basically no shine! My skin looked wonderful! There was a dewy look, but it was a good dewy. My skin looked natural, not cakey, and not overly oily at all. The only thing i don't like about this is the color of the powder, really, but it really is pretty great. If you have oily skin and you're wondering about a powder or something to keep your shine under control, this isn't a bad idea. It's very reasonably priced, too.