Neutrogena Shine Control Pressed Powder

Filtered by age: 44-55

Mica, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Squalane, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Seed Protein, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Silica Silylate --- may contain (CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

This is a great powder for my aging oily skin. I put it on after my setting powder and it keeps me fairly matte for several hours. It is comparable, if not better for me than MAC's blot powder and is about half the price. Don't leave the house without it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Very light powder that goes on translucent or "invisible" according to the packaging. This did break on me a few times in my purse so I started using it at home only and had no further breakage. It did help my oiliness stay at bay a bit and was even a good undereye setting powder. I won't buy again due to price. I think my Maybelline Matte powder or the Rimmel Stay Matte work just as well for my oil and they're cheaper.