Edward Bess Ultra slick Night Romance

No Image

on 11/3/2014 8:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I got this lovely lipstick as an extra and I love the color and texture, but the fruity smell bugs me and I think the case looks and feels cheap. Neither of those two cons are enough to seriously diminish the pleasure of wearing this lipstick, which is smooth and light and brilliantly formulated to be rather natural and dewy looking with one layer, and deeper and more sophisticated with a couple more! Grrrrreeeeeaaaaaat formula, but at this price, I am not sure if I would buy it ....... Other high end brands have great formulas too, right? And much lovlier packaging and scents ...... So the jury is out on this one, but I sure look great wearing it 💥💄

Night romance a saturate berry-pink lipstick, it is a satin and strangely last a long time for a glossy and slippery feel. Is it to much slip? I kind of like it, it feel moisturizing, other might not. It is a very pigmented lipstick like I like them, we are not in the sheer department here. I was pleasantly surprise I will make sure to add other Edward Bess lipstick in my stash!