Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

I bought this during Ulta's liter sale. It smells great and the scent lingers on my hair even after it dries. It cleansed well and is sulfate-free. My curls seem to take to it well without losing any volume.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2203 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBrown

1.0

Aug/03/2016

I had high hopes for this, but, sadly, it did not work for me.

Ever since my beloved Terax Collagene shampoo was discontinued, I've been on the hunt for a sulfate-free formula for everyday use. After reading glowing reviews of this AG product, I plunged right in, expecting it to be marvelous.

Instead, it leaves my hair feeling a bit rough and strawlike, as if …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Other

Oct/05/2014

Since I've started using AG products the quality of my hair has improved drastically. Before, my hair was a hot frizzy tangled mess and with the AG fast food line my hair is seeing MUCH better days!! 😀

Both the shampoo and conditioner for this line are sulfate free. Both products smell AMAZING too! I get so many compliments on my hair now.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

Sep/12/2014

I got this to try once my Pureology ran out, and I just started using it this week. I've only used it twice so far, but i'm really pleased with the results it's giving me! It's really light, which is perfect for my fine hair because it doesn't weigh it down. It also smells fantastic, like oranges or creamsicles or something along those lines. I actually mix it with the …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Sep/03/2014

This shampoo is sulfate free and I was shocked at the great lather it produced. It smells like cramsicles and takes only a small amout to cleanse my long hair. If you wanna go sulfate free, try this shampoo!! The only down fall is the price. It is $20.00 at Ulta for 8 Oz. It is a good splurge!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Jul/27/2013

I really like this, however, once I fell in love with the Smooth shampoo I haven't used this a lot since. Even though it is a clear shampoo it still doesn't strip my hair,and I used to pair it with the moisturizing conditioner and the results are great!
Although expensive, you can really stock up during the liter sales and get a liter thats the same price of the regular full size!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (254 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Mar/27/2013

A great shampoo but my damaged hair needs something a little more gentle. It does have quite the lather to it which I don't mind but it's a little much and my hair when rinsed feels dry and dying for me to load up the conditioner. Aside from feeling a little average it probably works as a nice gentle clarifying shampoo for me but not as a daily :)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

Jul/04/2012

This stuff is frikkin amazing. I got it as a sample in the salon, and I couldn't believe how luxurious and moisturizing it was. I was unfamiliar with the brand, and when I checked the price, it was definitely an "aspirational" type of product-- as in a splurge, a treat, NOT for every day use (am I made of money?). And THEN, friends, I see the liter sale at my favorite …Read more

5 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (108 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm