It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product Plus Keratin

No Image

3.8

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Keratin Amino Acids, Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Panthenol, Quaternium 80, Silk Amino Acids, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone.

on 4/17/2017 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This stuff is awesome. I thought the original leave in was good, the added keratin is amazing. Soft shiny bouncy hair. :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I like the original "It's a 10" Leave In Miracle Spray, but I LOVE the version with keratin! It makes my hair *much* smoother, silkier, and more manageable than the original version does. Definitely give it a try! I'd recommend it to anyone. :)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Here's the thing, it's a small 4 oz bottle for $15+ depending on where you live. Did it work well? It was a good leave in, nothing special, I thought it would make my hair a lot healthier and would help define my curls a bit but all it really did was soften up my hair like any normal leave in conditioner. So I decided to make a pro/con list for people who are on the fence about buying it.

Pros:
- smells GREAT
- immediately softens hair, it looked healthy
- def detangles
- it pumps out of the bottle completely fine --> you can use it straight as a spray in your hair or if you want pump it into your hands and smooth into hair
- unlike other LIC this one is not a liquid/mist it feels like a conditioner consistency, definitely has a creamy texture

Cons
- did practically nothing to define my curls, i had to use a curl cream/gel after which is normal after using a leave in, but i felt like this one didn't have any hold.
- i dont feel like my hair feels any healthier with this added in my regimen
- for the price it doesn't seem like a good bargain (i'm going to try shea moisture black pearl leave in next, it seems like a similar concept but much cheaper)

So only because it seems to be an added cost without defining my curls I would not repurchase. However, unlike the neg comments this didn't dry out my hair or anything; it didn't do anything harmful to my hair infact it made it quite soft and manageable.Hope this helps someone!

I think the price is the biggest factor for me right now. If price to quantity ratio weren't so out of proportion I would repurchase, but because it doesn't seem like a miracle to me and the cost is so high, I might not repurchase. I will look for other options (cheaper ones) and see if they work as well, if not then I would repurchase this. But as of now, until I dont try the shea moisture one and the sally's one I will not repurchase this leave in.

on 10/14/2016 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have the worst hair on the planet - fine like a baby's hair, thin, and frizzy/wavy. I actually need to weigh down the ends with product so when I walk down the street I don't look like I have my own personal hurricane. This stuff is great for taming frizz and giving the ends a bit of weight, but with hair like mine, you can't just spray it all over your head.

What I do is put about 4 pumps on my fingertips and coat the ends and anywhere else it needs a little taming, I run my fingers through my hair afterwards then apply volumizing mousse.

I find this really cuts down on frizz, I live near the Chesapeake Bay which is humid all the time, year round, and this helps keep my hair from getting ruined once I walk out the door. It also enables me to only have to wash my hair every other day since the ends don't get wrecked when I sleep on them. Two thumbs up!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I was skeptical at first because I heard many good review about the original one and this one but I also heard mixed reviews about the effectiveness of both of them for the price you buy it for. Some said it was not effective enough for the high price which kept me from buying it. I got my hair bleached once but my ends we're bleached twice and then I dyed it a pink color. After doing so my hair was extremely dry, stiff, scratchy, and brittle. I tried my usual go tos for my hair such as hask or my natural products but they still left my hair dry and brittle. My salonist recommend this product but I decided not to buy it there instead I bought it online which I recommend many people to do because Amazon the 10 oz bottle is about 26$ versus the 4 oz bottle the is 15$-20$ in store. You also get it in two days if you have prime.

Been using it for one day and instantly my hair soaked it up and came back to life. My hair became soft, managable, and healthy feeling again! The ends have also come back to life too! After getting my hair bleached I feared my hair would never go back to being healthy even with olaplex ,but now I'm looking my hair again! You can restore even bleached over processed hair with this and I don't regret buying! Getting a giant 10 oz spray will last you at least 4 months but probably even longer. For the price of 26$ your spending around 6.25 or less each month to get some awesome healthy looking hair. Highly recommend I also have curly hair that has been over processed do it works for curly hair people too!

I decided to give this stuff a try. I normally use Revlon Uniq One All in One Hair Treatment because it is cheaper and claims to do the same things. Man did I not realize how much it was weighing my hair down (and I was very careful how much I used) and causing buildup in my roots. I thought as I was growing my hair out that my 2Ccurls/waves were just sortof losing their bounce. But once I switched to this It's A 10 spray in combination with their It's a 10 Miracle Styling Cream my curls bounced back and I also don't have to wash my hair as often due to build up of product. Even 2nd day hair is manageable! My hair is soft to the touch and not frizzy! I love this stuff! I am hooked! I wish it was a little cheaper price wise but you get what you pay for and with this product its worth the extra money.

on 11/20/2015 12:22:00 AM

WE ARE NEVER EVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER.

I checked on ulta (did everyone get paid to write those reviews????) and it amazingly has 4/5 stars...????????

first of all this stuff is heavy and it makes it feel like you're waxing your hair together. I have really long and fine hair -- idk how but it makes it clump together. no sheen, no soft silky feel or whatever people claim... it's expensive for no stinkin' reason. not to mention it smells like something you'd wash your car with. I also have really healthy hair, i don't straighten, curl etc etc (except for the fact that it tangles, cause y'know length). Hence, me buying this.

ergh. argh
why why why why why why

on 6/22/2015 8:52:00 PM

I was disappointed with this product because of how much I love love love the original it's a 10 leave in conditioner. But after reading reviews maybe I used it wrong and since I got the big bottle I am going to try it again and see what happens. I have long thick coarse hair with much bleach damage so we will see...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great product for dry, brittle hair. It smoothes it out well, and gives a good dose of hydration AND protein. I wouldn't recommend using it any more than twice a week, or it might be too much keratin. It works well as a post blow-dry smoothing serum and on dry hair to smooth things out. Not good for fine hair.

on 1/1/2015 8:00:00 PM

I'm an avid swimmer so my hair is always dehydrated and I can honestly say that this product has helped restore some of the moisture and shine back into my brittle hair. I apply it onto damp hair after my shower and focus the product on the ends of my hair shaft. Once my hair has completely dried it feels smooth and healthy. The scent is subtle and pleasant which also gains compliments whenever i'm out with my friends or at school. Overall, my hair feels more lively and looks shinier with every use. I'm thoroughly impressed and will repurchase in the future (especially during swim season)!