It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product Plus Keratin

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product Plus Keratin

3.7

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Keratin Amino Acids, Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Panthenol, Quaternium 80, Silk Amino Acids, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone.

I decided to give this stuff a try. I normally use Revlon Uniq One All in One Hair Treatment because it is cheaper and claims to do the same things. Man did I not realize how much it was weighing my hair down (and I was very careful how much I used) and causing buildup in my roots. I thought as I was growing my hair out that my 2Ccurls/waves were just sortof losing their bounce. But once I switched to this It's A 10 spray in combination with their It's a 10 Miracle Styling Cream my curls bounced back and I also don't have to wash my hair as often due to build up of product. Even 2nd day hair is manageable! My hair is soft to the touch and not frizzy! I love this stuff! I am hooked! I wish it was a little cheaper price wise but you get what you pay for and with this product its worth the extra money.

on 11/20/2015 12:22:00 AM

WE ARE NEVER EVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER.

I checked on ulta (did everyone get paid to write those reviews????) and it amazingly has 4/5 stars...????????

first of all this stuff is heavy and it makes it feel like you're waxing your hair together. I have really long and fine hair -- idk how but it makes it clump together. no sheen, no soft silky feel or whatever people claim... it's expensive for no stinkin' reason. not to mention it smells like something you'd wash your car with. I also have really healthy hair, i don't straighten, curl etc etc (except for the fact that it tangles, cause y'know length). Hence, me buying this.

ergh. argh
why why why why why why

To Read all 53 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/22/2015 8:52:00 PM

I was disappointed with this product because of how much I love love love the original it's a 10 leave in conditioner. But after reading reviews maybe I used it wrong and since I got the big bottle I am going to try it again and see what happens. I have long thick coarse hair with much bleach damage so we will see...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great product for dry, brittle hair. It smoothes it out well, and gives a good dose of hydration AND protein. I wouldn't recommend using it any more than twice a week, or it might be too much keratin. It works well as a post blow-dry smoothing serum and on dry hair to smooth things out. Not good for fine hair.

on 1/1/2015 8:00:00 PM

I'm an avid swimmer so my hair is always dehydrated and I can honestly say that this product has helped restore some of the moisture and shine back into my brittle hair. I apply it onto damp hair after my shower and focus the product on the ends of my hair shaft. Once my hair has completely dried it feels smooth and healthy. The scent is subtle and pleasant which also gains compliments whenever i'm out with my friends or at school. Overall, my hair feels more lively and looks shinier with every use. I'm thoroughly impressed and will repurchase in the future (especially during swim season)!

on 12/28/2014 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This smells wonderful and it gives my curls some needed definition and shine since it is long. My hair feels soft, not crunchy. I spray a few sprays into my hand and apply to wet hair. I then rake it through and allow to air dry. It really controls frizz and doesn't feel sticky. My hair enjoys keratin based products but this is not something I would use daily for fear of protein overload, but it is much better than the original imo as the original gave me varied results. This version with keratin is a keeper and makes my hair look and feel healthy. I would repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Great leave-in! This stuff has never failed me. Always leaves my hair soft and manageable, without leaving the hair heavy nor greasy. Highly recommend this products for those with dry course hair!

on 11/12/2014 10:12:00 PM

I expected (maybe wrongly) that this would improve the feel, sheen, manageability, softness, curl pattern, or health of my hair. It did none of those things.

One day I used more than usual and thought maybe my hair looked a bit healthier, more shiny and had better curl, but that might have been the weather because I only noticed a difference that one day and none of the other days I used this product. It might be a good de-tangler but as a curly/wavy girl, I rarely comb or brush my hair so I can't speak to that. I would not buy this again.

Smelled sweet and good but didn't do much to detangle my fine, wavy hair. Using too much left my hair a little sticky and stiff after styling.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I received this as a "free gift" when I randomly made a purchase at Ulta last year. I didn't think much of the product before I started using it, even though I've heard a lot about it on Youtube. Since then, I've repurchased a two-pack of the full/big size bottles at Target for about $48. First of all, the smell is amazing. I didn't expect that from something that came in such an ordinarily packaged product. I use it for detangling and blowdrying my hair, especially after swimming. I typically section my hair into smaller parts and I spray this on liberally after washing and towel-drying my hair. Then I'll comb through with the tangle teezer. While the tangle teezer makes it easier to come through my thick, very tangled hair, It's a 10 Leave-in makes it a LOT easier because I still have to work through it in small sections because I have so much hair. It's the only thing I can use to detangle hair that I can spray tons of, and it never makes my hair weighed down or greasy feeling/looking. While it doesn't keep my hair completely tangle-free after I finish heat styling my hair, it does a heck of a better job than any other product I've tried at managing the tangles. The amount of tangles in my dried/styled hair are WAY reduced after using this product. Anyway, will definitely repurchase again and again! It makes it easier to care for my long, thick hair.

Popular Hair Treatments