L'Oreal Glam Bronze La Terra

3.8

I do not like this Bronzer at all. The packaging is fine and the price is good but i should have spend more time and energy in the shop looking for a bronzer to suit me.

IT IS ORANGE-Y AF! so for my pale skin, a little is too much.

It is very pigmented but because I'm a newbie to makeup, it REALLY shows on my skin. Its not that bendable so I can't make it lighter with any other powder easily.

It does have a shimmer in it and I like that but thats about it. The price is great. I wanted a drugstore bronzer for everyday because I have a Dior one that I LOVE but I do want to use it everyday cause its expensive.

It does last on the skin. I used setting powered and setting spray, cause of my oily skin and Australia is hot so the sweat and oil is too real here.

But I should have looked at other bronzers more thoroughly before settling. I would happily pay two times the price for a good bronzer that actually works and looks good on me.

NEVER SETTLE JUST BECAUSE ITS CHEAP!!

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

My holy grail bronzer. I wear it everyday and love how it looks against my warm skin tone. Looks slightly shimmery in the packaging but doesn't go on overly shimmery. I chose this bronzer over others because of the formula - I absolutely love it. It's creamy and extremely blendable. Stays put all day too. Would highly recommend it!

To Read all 4 Reviews, Login or Join

This bronzer is great! It was very expensive and I'm not too sure if I would be willing to pay the same price I did at first but I am still happy I purchased it and really like how it looks on me! Sometimes I have issues with blending but otherwise it gives an amazing glowy look and it's just beautiful!

I have a medium complexion with warm undertones. I often use bronzer as a blush. Mine is in 01 (no. 02 was way too shimmery for me). The texture is fine, not matte (I love that it is not matte) but the shimmer is very fine. I use this to contour and it works. The color is a light brown, a bit orange. It's very buildable, pigmentation is average. Not my favorite bronzer but it's a nice one.