E.L.F. Baked Bronzer (all)

E.L.F. Baked Bronzer (all)

3.8

on 5/16/2016 5:48:00 PM

I was lucky enough to get this for a buck while ELF was running that "moving sale". I wish all the colors would have been in stock, because I would got them all. The top of my bronzer actually broke when I dropped It but luckily stayed somewhat in tact and I can still use it. The goes on easy, and is super pretty and light without looking like a bronzed Barbie. I would buy again.

I have this in St Lucia. I love it! Gives a lovely finish and isn't too dark. Amazing, especially considering the price point.

To Read all 25 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/13/2015 6:18:00 AM

im not sure if im not using this correctly or what is it ,but it seems like the "bronzer" that I purchased has no pigmentation whatsoever ,and i was really excited to try this product out since everyone was raving about it, truly disappointed. (shade: st lucia)

on 6/18/2015 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this bronzer in Los Cabos (I believe it's the darkest shade) and I really love it! It is definitely more for bronzing, not so much contouring. It is a nice warm brown with a beautiful golden sheen. It is not that dark, I have light medium skin and this is a nice perfect all over bronzer. Because of its golden sheen it is so beautiful in the summer with nice dewy skin, it gives me that sun kissed glow. I really enjoy this, the pigmentation is great but not too overwhelming, you can definitely build it up or apply a light hand and it is at a great price. I think that E.L.F carries great bronzers, blushes (not much of a blush girl but I heard great things) and highlighters at the drugstore.

BUY IT

on 4/5/2015 9:45:00 AM

I have the lightest shade of this bronzer. It is a tad on the shimmery side, leaning more towards a sheen, but I prefer a more matte bronzer. The lightest shade does not have a lot of color payoff, so I do not know if I would repurchase this. I prefer the Pixi bronzer, which is more matte and has better color payoff.

Love it! Really makes your skin look beautiful. I have it in St Lucia and it's perfect. You don't need too much as well as it's a baked product it is very pigmented. Ignore the bad reviews and try it!!!

on 10/18/2014 11:05:00 PM

I have this in Maui. This looks really nice if I just want to use it as a blush and add some color on my face. Not for contouring as it looks a little glowy. Great for summertime!

on 3/25/2014 4:23:00 PM

I got this last week and was super excited. I ordered from the site. The bump part of the bronzer was broken off. Not really a big deal, just inconvenient. And I am very light skinned and you can not even see this bronzer on me. Im going to try a different brush next time to see if that helps.

on 2/26/2014 1:30:00 PM

I got this in Los Cabos and while I liked the way it looked, it broke me out terribly. I tend to break out with products containing mineral oil, so if you have any sensitivities to that ingredient, beware.

Best bronzer ever, I have it in St. Lucia. It is not over-the-top and lasts all day. Looks natural.