Boots Natural Collection Pressed Powder

4.1

Talc, Octyldodecanol /-: CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499

on 7/12/2016 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have the cool shade. This is a good colour match with my VERY pale, cool skin. It also goes pretty well with the GOSH BB cream in 01 Sand. It keeps my face matte for about 5 to 6 hours when applied with a brush.

When my skin was dry it did highlight the drier areas of my face (especially if i used it just over moisturiser with no foundation), but this isn't a problem now my skin is slightly more oily/better moisturised.

The packaging is ok, but sometimes the pan with the product in it can become unstuck from the plastic backing. Also, the latest one I bought took me ages to open- there was glue stuck on the inside of the screw lid. I don't know if this was a mistake or if this a new hygiene thing to stop people in the shop randomly opening it? I was trying to open it for so long I got cramp in my hands.. :(

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

This powder is by far the best pressed powder I've used.

I wanted a light, pressed powder that didn't contain mica and this one was a bargain at £2!
The powder doesn't oxidize, it's not messy or greasy and the container is pretty durable. I only wish there were a little more room to squeeze in a powder pad (though I've found this powder works best applied with a brush).

Sadly there aren't many shades of this powder and not every Boots stocks them, but at the incredibly cheap price it is worth a try if you're looking for an afforable, durable and good quality powder!

To Read all 13 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/25/2015 10:59:00 AM

This is fantastic for its price. I've bought so many of these over the years and I'll continue to do so! Doesn't make the face look overly-matte. The one issue that I have is that it doesn't exactly last all day but if you bring it with you to touch up you're fine.

I have been using this powder for years as it has a very light coverage that stops my face from having that shiny, oily look. I often have to reapply after a few hours, but as it is so cheap I do not mind ad have experienced the same kind of problem with more exensive powders. Overall very worth the price.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this powder and I always have this product in my bag. This powder gives my skin a matte finish and the colour I use (neutral) matches my skin perfectly! This is great for any skin type and I'd definitely recommend this any skin type! -Anyasreviews

I like this powder and I think it is good for setting your makeup. I would want it to stay longer on my face and give a more matte finish but I use this product everyday and I am happy with it. The only other thing I would want is if there was more of a shade range, I got this in the darkest shade but I still don't find it dark enough, although I do prefer to use darker powders to give your face a bronzed look. I think this powder appears quite pale on your face and this is with the darkest shade.

This powder is so good and it works for all skin types, even though the Natural Collection brand is cheap; it has quality as high as expensive make up.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I have brought this product several times and it is sill my favourite powder ... It last a long time, amazing coverage am a extremely good product at such a low cost - I have compared this to multiple about of press power and it is still my favourite :-)

Quite natural looking when applied with the ecotools blush brush with a light hand. Soft finish, cheap, finely milled powder which is perfect for blotting and setting foundation

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

For only £1.99, this was surprisingly good. I used the darkest tone, warm, which was still rather pale but fine for me. I don't wear foundation and found that this settled well on my skin. The packaging is good. I use a powder puff thing to put it on which works well; I'm sure a brush would work well too. The only problems are that it comes off easily and doesn't last the whole day. It also cakes easily, but for £1.99 I think it was great value for money and worth trying.