NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Buttery Nude

NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Buttery Nude

3.6

on 7/27/2015 10:02:00 PM

Bought this last year. Used it minimally. Pulled it out to use, and it already has gone rancid!Really nasty smelling. I vowed to toss things that I just do not find pleasant to use. Sorry to ruin the good run on reviews but this turns my stomach. The color was decent but I have many other things that taste and smell better than this, and I have had them longer than this product.

A muted coral on me, not at all what I expected. With a rosy nude liner, it's workable. It never really "set" stayed creamy/slippery.

To Read all 11 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/22/2014 7:51:00 PM

Really nice creamy but not gooey texture.There is no frost or glitter. The shine is soft. Feels very light on. The colour is a mid tone very warm neutral. It reminds me of new flower pots, that soft golden terra cotta shade.

Love the color, formula, and the applicator. A beautiful deep nude that will never wash anyone out.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this line. Particularly this color. It's a very smooth and creamy textured. It's not sticky at all and lasts a long time. It's not too shiny and not too dull. Although I do love the NYX matte lip gloss line as well

on 11/3/2013 10:15:00 AM

Nice color. Xtreme long wear. I dont like the wand so i use a brush instead.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I agree with shanplum in that the color is a brick/rusty peach or a terracotta nude. Definitely too dark and orange for my fair, cool-toned skin. The lip cream formula is nice. It provides full coverage that is long lasting on me. While I would not repurchase this particular color, I definitely would try this line of lip creams again.

on 7/3/2013 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I can see this being a great nude peach for those with darker skin tones on me it just looks 'frumpy' way too orange but the formula is wonderful. The name is so misleading like many NYX products - it should be called 'terracotta nude' or 'brick peach' love the creamy texture and wonderful old world (think loreal lipstick smell) scent but unfortunately yet to track down an attractive shade which is wearable on myself.

on 11/15/2012 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

This is my nude! I have NW 40/43 skin with very pigmented lips, this is definitely MLBB for me! A little goes a long way, I normally make 3 dots on the bottom lip and 2 on the top, and then blend it together. Its a great shade for WOC, the formula is really awesome, and the price cant be beat.

I waffled for a while at Ulta between Buttery Nude and Stockholm, which looked a tad lighter than this shade. I'm glad I went with Buttery Nude. At first application, I was like "meh, nothing to rave about." But once the lip cream sits a bit, it's really a pretty brown-rosy-peach on my lips. I have a hard time finding nude lipsticks that give enough color but is not so brown it washes you out. I really like this formula! I got it in Spicy and Absolute Red too. I love the Spicy - a really pop of red but not a garish red; reminds me of watermelon in the middle of summer. Have not yet tried Absolute Red yet but am looking forward to doing so.

Popular Lips Products