Maybelline Vintage Burgundy

No Image

4.7

on 4/23/2007 9:44:00 PM

I've always been partial to "vampy" dark colors, but it's become quite mainstream. I found this little treasure years ago, and have gone through 2 or 3 bottles. It's a beautiful color, a dark, rich, slighly eggplant color. It takes two coats, but dries pretty quickly. Unfortunately this is a color Maybelline has seemed to discontinue. :(

on 4/7/2003 5:08:00 PM

This is a lovely DEEP sophisticated burgundy/eggplant purple. Almost looks black in some angles, but in the sunlight it looks eggplant. I top it off with OPI's top coat and it lasts several days without chipping. Dries pretty quickly also. I used to only wear light colors in the spring, but now I'm on a dark nail kick. Lots of compliments on this color as well.

on 10/10/2002 10:12:00 AM

I bought this after I read in two magazines that it was "the" color to try. I'm usually an OPI snob so this was not my usual brand. When I first tried it I thought it was way too dark and took it right back off. But this morning I needed something fast to paint on my toes so I tried it again . It dried very quickly , but took two coats not to appear streaky. I still thought it was a little too dark , but I've gotten so many compliments ! Everyone loves this color! It's a good fall shade and a smart choice when you're in a hurry.I would try this brand in other colors ,as well as this one ,again.

Popular Polishes