3.5

$92.00 on Dermstore
Shop Now

Reviews

a year ago

Good product but can be a little dry. So you must moisturized well

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

a year ago

My holy grail for very oily acne prone skin. This makes my skin look and act “normal “. After 37 years in life my skin is finally feeling and looking good thanks to this ????

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

3.0

a year ago

For me, a blemish + age product would be perfect. In this case, it didn't help my acne.

About reviewer (192 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

a year ago

This is a very strong acid product so you only need to apply a small drop on each forehead, cheeks, nose/chin/jaw. It works great. I only apply at night so I don't get too irritated. Great for aging and acne prone skin. Be sure to use light moisturizer along with this product. I've had for 3 months and not even close to half the bottle gone. So not as pricey as you would think. The whole acne system with the wash and toner are the best!!!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2 years ago

This is a staple. I suffer from adult acne on my chin. When I first started using this, whiteheads would easily be removed from my chin. Now I use this twice daily to maintain a clear complexion. From time to time, I still suffer from spots but these are small and usually go away. The serum is slightly viscous, making it easy to apply. Absorbs well too. I didnt give it 5 stars due to the high price.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

3 years ago

I keep trying alternative less expensive products but always come back to this and nothing helps my skin more. I've struggled with hormonal acne the last couple years and this is the best thing to clear it up and I see results fast. It is very strong and expensive so I only use on problem areas (for me my jawline) every other night. And you must use with a moisturizer. Highly HIGHLY recommend this and sample size is pretty generous so recommend trying a sample first.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

4 years ago

This is a very strong product and made me feel very unconfortable in the first weeks, but after, my skin finally started to be used to it. I tried this one because I wanted to find a substitute for the LIERAC PRESCRIPTION anti-blemish mattifying fluid & anti-blemish mattifying concentrated gel, which is not available in Brazil. I've been using this for 6 months, always at night. I really prefer Lierac to this SC, especially regarding the acne scars, but SC is better as an 'age defense'.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairRed, Straight, Medium

1.0

4 years ago

It's irritating, really irritating! My skin is pretty high tolerant, and I didn't have any bad reaction to any skincare products before, until this one! Like other reviewers, I had many small red zits all over my face after just one or two days use. It looked like allergy, and it's itchy. I had to go my dermatologist to solve it problem. Do NOT recommend it!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

3.0

5 years ago

Applied all over my skin cried in agony from being sucked dry of moisture. Applied as a spot treatment on active acne with a q-tip....absolutely awesome. Luckily I received a very generous sample of this as I don't see myself making a full-size purchase as it contains a large percentage of alcohol and its evident when you open the bottle (the scent hits the nose like a ton of bricks).

About reviewer (320 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

1.0

5 years ago

I was given this product by a esthetician for my acne prone skin. Instead of helping my skin it gave me lots of little pimples/bumps everywhere I applied it, but especially on my forehead. It broke me out in places I never even get breakouts and didn't seem to calm my skin or help my existing acne. I have a feeling it's because of the high alcohol content, but my skin is pretty tough and can handle 5 or 10% benzoyl peroxide with no issues -so this was very disappointing. As soon as I stopped using it my skin when back to normal. Luckily I got this for free, happy I didn't actually spend money on this product.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age30-35