The Body Shop Shea Body Mist

No Image

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/3/2016 4:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This was on a 30% discount so I decided to try it. It is my first time using a body mist (or any type of fragrances) and I am quite satisfied with it. When first sprayed on, the scent is very strong and there is tinge of alcohol. But a few seconds later, the scent will mellow out and it smells very warm and comforting. The staying power is around 2-3 hours, I guess. And it smells heavenly when I spray it around my room.

on 11/14/2015 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this! It has a really neutral clean smell. The scent is not a soapy clean but more of a fresh and slightly nutty yet even less so sweet type of a fragrance. I love that it doesn't have the typical fruity or spicy scent. I layer this with the matching lotion to get it to last longer. Unfortunately it doesn't last too long but it's great for a pick me up or just lounging around the house. I'd only repurchase if I saw it in the sales bin but it's still awesome! Love the glass bottle and silver cap.

on 6/28/2012 9:56:00 AM

I love the Shea body cream & so I had to have this new body spray. It's a very warm, comforting scent. The glass bottle is very pretty and I prefer it their plastic packaging. This scent lasted several hours on me which was a nice suprise : ) It's not in any way overpowering or loud. It's slightly sweet, nutty, *almost* caramel-like. It is not a foody scent. Would compliment the Shea body cream very nicely.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I remember raving about the Shea Beautifying Oil and how I wanted a perfume with that same scent that makes me come back for the entire Shea-series of The Body Shop again and again. Well, here's the next best thing: The Shea Body Mist. Naturally, it's not a perfume per se. The lasting power is quite ridiculous but when you take it at face value and keep in mind that it's meant to be a splash, it's quite a lovely product. If you want it to last the entire day, you best put it in your handbag and take it with you to re-apply. I've used it as an allover body spray several times and the skin conditioning quality isn't something worth mentioning. I really need my oils & creams. But the scent is simply something I've grown addicted to. I mostly use it like I would use a perfume, only a little more generous and several times a day and it makes me happy. Sometimes that's just enough, isn't it? You get quite a huge flask (100ml) for a decent 9 and although I've been using it excessively, it's still almost full so I expect this to last some time. BUT: I will repurchase!

on 12/11/2013 10:09:00 PM

I only have good things to say about this product. It smells incredible! I'm not one for fruity, sweet smells. They make me sick, this is sensual and soft. It is made from organic sugar cane.

on 6/5/2015 2:56:00 PM