70%

$10.50 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

5 months ago

I just bought this today. I like the sheerness of this polish. I had looked at a lot of other pinks they were just too pinkish purple to me. I like the pink but not too pink this shade is perfect for me. 1 coat on the nails looks great. For your toes, I would apply 2 coats. It does streak a little so you do have to be careful on how you start applying so it doesn’t streak too much. I would buy this again.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

5 months ago

Eh, it's just okay. Honestly, I was expecting more. I did one coat with a French manicure. Even though it's a very light wash of pinkish color, that one coat was patchy. I didn't want to put on two coats because I was concerned that the color would be both patchy and then too thick in spots for the French manicure that I'm doing. (Update: I ended up doing two coats on my thumb and yup, just as patchy and uneven as I imagined.) Although OPI polishes are usually at least $10 each, I got this one for $5.25. I prefer LA Colors, Color Craze number 517 "In the Nude" for French manicures. I got that one at my local dollar store and it really does my French manicures justice. It's also more of a natural tone and not off-pink. Oh well, live and learn I guess.

About reviewer (84 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

9 months ago

One of my favourite <a href="https://theheavenbeauty.com/best-bubble-bath-products-to-buy-in-2019/">nail lacquer</a> i ever used. Overall I can say its pretty looking good. Thank you so much for this product.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

2 years ago

I tried in vain to buy a bottle of this awhile back & I couldn’t find it anywhere so I gave up but I used it often the nail salon. This kind of color is my fave for nail polish it’s a sheer baby pink beige Very classy. Now I rarely buy nail polish & I refuse to go to a salon (personal reasons) I eschew salons so more acrylics I hate nail polish on natural nails it lasts less than 24 hours all that hard work for...a joke!! I use ImPRESS Manicure press on’s (w glue also) & much better I would not buy this or any nail polish I have some if I feel the hankering for painting my nails I got plenty of NP prob all are dried up bahahahahaaa

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

2 years ago

I think the bottle I have is a few years old and is the older, more neutral color. In the bottle it is a very neutral color that has a hint of peach to it. 1 coat goes on milky and with a little streakiness but isn't as bad as some polishes. I think some could get 1 really nicely applied coat with leveling top coat and it look very nice and semi-sheer but clean. You have to use a little care in application, but it's not impossibly hard like many polishes in this color family. It looks very clean and natural, but not milky or with a lot of color. I prefer 1 coat vs 2 or 3. 2 coats get a little trickier and a touch more streaky. I think I prefer the look of 1 coat. 2 is a lot milker and more semi-sheer vs sheer with 1 coat. 3 coats look streaky and patchy. It gets a little more opague. I don't like the look of this at all. For a 1 coat semi-sheer that goes on well I like it, but I really didn't like 2 & 3 coats. There are easier and cheaper formulas such as Wet N Wild 2% milk that are just as good (actually better). I haven't tried the newer version of Bubble Bath (currently sold though).

About reviewer (87 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

3 years ago

This color comes out very different depends on skin tone. Mine is yellow, so it looked a bit more yellow than I hoped for. Also, it's quite transparent polish and all transparent polishes somehow made my nails peel. I much prefer Dior Apricot 800 to this one.

About reviewer (642 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

3.0

3 years ago

Hmmm... In theory I am a fan of this polish. To my eyes, the color is a peachy-pink. Not offensive but not exactly what I was hoping for. A little too juvenile on a 45 year old, lol. I think it would look great for a French manicure.

About reviewer (312 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

This is very sheer.Very little color.It was not pink on me,just a very ugly beige.I will not use this again.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairGrey, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

4 years ago

Despite the many good reviews, this colour didn't work for me. After knowing about OPI's Bubble Bath shade for years, I finally decided to purchase a bottle to see if this truly is the perfect neutral, pink nail colour. I don't think that it is although this is because I found the shade a bit too pink with not enough creamy/white tones to balance it out. I have very fair skin with pinkish undertones, so this colour gets lost on me. It did apply very well without streaking, but then again, it started chipping on the first day, so I can't recommend this.

About reviewer (358 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Other, Fine

EyesBlue

3.0

4 years ago

Bubble Bath is a sheer favorite. One coat provides a healthy shine and two coats provides a very nude, dusty pink tint which is meant to give your nails the "My Nails But Better" look. Not sure why people pair this up against Essie Ballet Slippers as both are great, yet VERY different sheers. Bubble Bath is definitely a darker sheer due to its beige undertones while Ballet Slippers has a very pale milky white-pink finish. Personally, due to my very fair skin tone, Bubble Bath just looks like my nails with a dark beige/mauve tint so it doesn't look flattering. However, it is definitely one of the easiest sheers to apply, so if you're looking for that sophisticated sheer with no trace of white and baby pink (that Essie is known for) then Bubble Bath is it. Anyhow, if you were confused and overwhelmed with all the sheers the polish world has to offer, these are a few sugestions - · Off white pale pink sheer: I would recommend Essie Ballet Slippers, Essie Limoscene, Essie Adore A Ball, Essie It's Delicate · Pure white sheer: Essie Allure, Essie Waltz, (Can also be Adore A Ball depending on skintone) · Beige sheer: OPI Act Your Beige, Essie Au Natural, Essie Like Linen · True pink sheer: Essie Sugar Daddy, Essie Mademoiselle, Essie Spaghetti Strap, OPI Sweetheart (The new formula) · Shimmer sheer: OPI Chiffon My Mind, Essie Delicacy

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age25-29