Bubble Bath is a sheer favorite. One coat provides a healthy shine and two coats provides a very nude, dusty pink tint which is meant to give your nails the "My Nails But Better" look.
Not sure why people pair this up against Essie Ballet Slippers as both are great, yet VERY different sheers. Bubble Bath is definitely a darker sheer due to its beige undertones while Ballet Slippers has a very pale milky white-pink finish.
Personally, due to my very fair skin tone, Bubble Bath just looks like my nails with a dark beige/mauve tint so it doesn't look flattering. However, it is definitely one of the easiest sheers to apply, so if you're looking for that sophisticated sheer with no trace of white and baby pink (that Essie is known for) then Bubble Bath is it.
Anyhow, if you were confused and overwhelmed with all the sheers the polish world has to offer, these are a few sugestions -
· Off white pale pink sheer: I would recommend Essie Ballet Slippers, Essie Limoscene, Essie Adore A Ball, Essie It's Delicate
· Pure white sheer: Essie Allure, Essie Waltz, (Can also be Adore A Ball depending on skintone)
· Beige sheer: OPI Act Your Beige, Essie Au Natural, Essie Like Linen
· True pink sheer: Essie Sugar Daddy, Essie Mademoiselle, Essie Spaghetti Strap, OPI Sweetheart (The new formula)
· Shimmer sheer: OPI Chiffon My Mind, Essie Delicacy