Urban Decay Chase

No Image

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

What a wonderful shadow, the quality is amazing. Rich color, soft, buttery and the color just gleams.

This warm bronzey gold shade looks fantastic on my blue eyes, pale/neutral coloring and blonde hair. I line my eyes with Urban Decay's liner in "Bourbon" and then use this as an all over my lid, and top it off with mascara. Great look.

on 1/27/2017 12:34:00 PM

Love this shadow! It's a soft, glowy gold that doesn't look brassy or orange. It's very shimmery, and I know that they say you should stay away from shimmer if you are over 40, but I think that as long as you don't overdo it, it adds a nice sparkle to your eyes. I don't usually cover my whole lid with this, I just use a small brush and line it along my upper and lower lids, smudging it in a little. Add some mascara, and it really brightens you up without seeming like too much. As the day goes on, it melds into your skin, sometimes traces travel up on the upper lid, but in a nice way.

Like all UD shadows, it's got that awesome texture and pigmentation!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Yep she pretty much nailed it, this is shadow gold! Not a boring bronze, not the average
bronze shimmer you see everywhere. It has depth, dimension, a smoldering quality with out being dark or moody. Like a glowing bronze ember. The texture is un real, so pigmented one pot could last you years. Glides on like a dream, and buffs out with ease. This has hands down got to be the prettiest bronze shadow I have worked with. I own a ton as I love bronze, copper, neutrals, this is in my top five. UD takes the cake with their new formula, the old was great, this stuff is just richer and more decadent than ever before.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Such a pretty champagne-y gold eyeshadow. Because I have this in the bulky and somewhat impractical 15th Anniversary Palette, I don't use Chase as much as I should but I took the palette out yesterday and wore this shadow yesterday and today, with Deeper (from the same palette) on the outer lid and in the crease and smudged under my lower lashes. Such a pretty look that doesn't scream out "eye makeup" but just looks flattering, somewhat neutral but interesting. I understand that this shadow is now available as a single and I think just about everyone owes it to themselves to treat themselves to this lovely shadow. The best combination of texture, pigmentation and colour.

on 2/18/2014 5:28:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I wear this pretty much all the time. This is my go to shadow when I don't feel like thinking up something that will work with my outfit, etc. Love it. Goes with everything and looks good for day or night. Perfect bronze/gold shade. Looks great with my brown eyes and the formula is very smooth.

on 6/26/2012 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Chase is sooo amazing. I describe it as a medium golden bronze. The one thing that separates Chase from any other bronze-y eyeshadow is its texture. Yes, there are a multitude of buttery smooth shades out there but Chase just BLOWS them out of the water, even ones within the Urban Decay line. I am no expert, but the formula contains silica, which I think is responsible for the ultra smooth and buttery rich softness that is Chase. Chase is SO densely pigmented, I don't have to swipe much to get excellent color payoff. It is pretty versatile, but my favorite eye look to pair with Chase is to have it on the lid and use a taupe shade like NARS Lhasa in the crease. Ah-mazingg.