Rimmel Clean Finish Matte Foundation

Clean Finish Matte, Rimmel London

3.0

on 3/3/2016 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Color: Looks grayish on warm tone skin, even when I was using a shade darker.
Coverage: None to light.
Formula: Too dry, not bendable.
Smell: Perfume - broke out my skin.
Packing: The glass bottle makes it hard to get the product out. Their is a spatula but it's useless.

+ contains witch hazel which could damage collagen.
Reference: http://www.paulaschoice.com/beautypedia-skin-care-reviews/by-brand/rimmel/_/Clean-Finish-Foundation

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This has been on of my favorite foundations for awhile now. The color is okay for my skin, but its not my perfect match. The coverage is medium, which is perfect for me. It's not 100% pore less,but it still looks very nice. When applied, it does dry fast so it's best to blend it right away. This lasts on my combination skin for 6 hours, does not break me out, and its super cheap. The bad thing about this foundation is that it only comes in a few shades, so my darker beauties wont be able to rock it. :( Overall, this is an amazing foundation for the price and if your are able to wear it then I say go for it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I didn't like this product, it was super thick and dried really fast. The packaging is high quality but I wish it had a pump instead of a spatula. It is cheap price wise but is also cheap itself. I recommend using this to make a tinted moisturizer!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I actually really liked this foundation. It was light on my skin, but it still had decent coverage. I would only recommend this for oily skin though. I've only been wearing makeup for about a year now (started when I was 13, I'm 14 now) and my skin has recently went from oily to dry. This was matte enough that when I had oily skin, it required no setting powder. But, now that I have dry skin, I can't really use this at all. It's okay when it's over Hard Candy's face primer, but my skin is dry with really dry patches on my chin, around my mouth and on the outer parts of my face. This foundation kind of enhances those dry patches on my face. Overall this is actually a really good foundation, especially for it's price range of $4-6, just not for skin as dry as mine.