L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

3.0

on 11/21/2016 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This is a luminous product not for my skin type. It does blur out imperfections. This products leaves a white cast on the skin that shows through foundation and powder. This product just did not work for me at all.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I don't even know how to best describe this stuff other than to say that I wish that I discovered it sooner rather than later. I picked up the shade deep and for super cheap at Target ( it was on sale for $2.88 ). At first I was a little put off by the fact that what came out the tube was not too pleasing to the eyes. Purplish colored cream with these beads that resemble dirt IMO. Once applied on my skin the product just disappeared on my skin. At first I thought "what a joke" but upon closer inspection I did see a slight change in my skin texture and tone....tone more so than anything. My NC45 skintone looked even and bright....not an ashy bright. I used my Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder in dim light to kind of set in my t-zone area and it still looked great. After a day of wear I experienced zero oxidizing and I only needed to blot once...but that is a common step for me regardless of what I use so that was no surprise. Its only negative that I can think of is that it does not contain SPF. I don't see myself using this during the summer months when the sun is out in full-force. It did an awesome job at minimizing my pores as well in my t-zone area. I will most definitely repurchase this product and I hope Loreal doesn't discontinue it.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

What I loved: The packaging. That's about it. It comes in an easy to dispense tube that gives you good control over the amount of product you want out.

What I hated: Pretty much everything. I found that this had no coverage WHATSOEVER. It was literally like putting on a regular moisturizer. Also, it was really jam-packed with a ton of glitter that just made the face look unnatural. It didn't really look like shimmer, just like glitter particles stuck to the face. The texture was really gritty, almost like an exfoliator.

I'm not sure if maybe my bottle was faulty, because others have claimed that this provides god coverage with a natural finish, but the product that I tried was absolutely horrible.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I looove this BB cream! I took one lippie off, because the coverage is very sheer. Apart from that, this is am excellent primer. My skin can get extremely oily, and I applied this to my face without setting powder, and it stayed for hours..my face kept its fresh look and I looked very natural. Compared to the other BB creams I've tried, this is the best one. Oily skin gals, this is our holy grail.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I've tried several BB creams, both foreign and domestic, and, by far, I think this is the tube of stuff I'll be reaching for everytime. Granted, I wish there was some SPF involved here, but I'm ready to forgive for because of 5 things: 1) I already have SPF in my face lotion; 2) Creates a perfect shade--this purple-gray liquid creates the perfect color for me, and this is usually the biggest problem for those who want to wear BB creams. I wear DEEP, btw; 3) Good coverage--goes on easy, evens out my skin without looking made up; 4) Oil control--WTF! How the heck does this product hold back the oil slick for hours when I only applied about a centimeter of the product over my whole face?!?; and 5) Lightweight--my face feels clean and under control. This would've been 5 lippies but no SPF so I took off one lippie. Good job, L'Oreal! I finally found a BB cream that took the worry out of wondering if it will work or not.