L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream
Magic Skin Beautifier BB CreamMagic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

3.3

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I feel like I have to stick up for this product because it has been so amazing to me! I'm on my second tube and I L-O-V-E it!! I have a bright olive complexion and the medium shade perfectly goes with my skin. Just a quarter size amount makes my face go from "not bad" to flawless! It has a no makeup look and feel. I love the bare skin finish so much! It really does even or your tone and texture, and on days when I don't need any or just a little coverage, it's my go to! It also lasts all day! It smoothed out my skin, its breathable and light and I just love it! I am so happy I got it, repurchased it and will continue to! Have a great day! :)

on 7/17/2016 5:25:00 AM

My older skin can look sallow, so I tried the Anti-Fatigue BB Cream. This is definitely one of the best BB creams I've ever used, but, less is more with this product. If you use a weekly mask regimen, plus use the proper moisture for your skin's 'age', you should have no problem with the product sticking to dry patches as some users have complained.
I don't like heavy makeup in the summer and this BB "Anti-fatigue" cream is perfect over a facial sunscreen. It imparts a healthy glow (you just need a little!) and with a dusting of powder you're ready to head out the door. It lasts and lasts and is non-greasy, unlike many creams. I LOVE it!
No, it doesn't contain a sunscreen, but, if it did, you would have to use much more and you wouldn't get the sheer, glowly skin that is part of its healthy-look attraction Spring for a good sunscreen!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

It's the quality of something you would buy at a dollar store :( it itches my skin and does nothing good enough for me to keep trying it.

on 4/17/2015 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I was looking for something I can use every day instead of the tired old foundation routine. I chose this one and its pretty great. I chose the shade medium and I apply it with my fingers. It evens out your skin tone quite nicely however, if I want a flawless look I do go over some areas with concealer. It feels nice on the skin it almost feels like Im just wearing a moisturizer. It claims to prime, perfect, hydrate, and correct. It does all with the exception of prime because I get extremely oily even if I set it with powder. Although I get oily it does not rub off or become patchy so that's a good thing. Overall its a great product and I will repurchase until I can find one that will not allow me to get so oily. I would definitely recommend to those with normal or dry skin!!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

This is very watery. I got the medium shade and it was lighter than my skin tone. I didn't like it cause it was too watery for me and the shade was too light and the dark shade looks to dark for me. The coverage was light and it didn't last long on me.

on 11/9/2013 5:53:00 PM

I love this BB cream! It has a lot of coverage and I love how it adjusts to my skin tone. But it has these little sparkles that I hate. It looks pretty matte and natural in the sun but under lightbulbs your face sparkles. Overall, I would buy this product because it's pretty good.

on 10/28/2013 11:51:00 PM

I wanted to like this and thought I did at first. I usually try to find skin adjusting products cause I don't like trying to find my own perfect color and I thought this worked out until my sister said I looked a bit too white.. I got this in medium and I'm a w6 in loreal. But this really did turn up white on me and my sisters skin. But what I noticed is after a couple of hours it kind of oxidizes into my skin color and looks amazing but I think I won't be continuing to use this

on 9/17/2013 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Well, I really liked this BB cream. It was easy to use, color matched my skin (medium, not sure if I should try the darker color in the summer), it covered mild acne scars and I didn't feel as oily after some hours of use. My skin really looked good in pictures!!

on 8/6/2013 5:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

great product for my skin with some wrinkles, it looks natural and still covers. I love it more then the expensive BB cream of Guerlain that gives me a pancake look. For my elder skin better than any foundation I ever bought.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I can't really say that this is amazing or anything, but it's decent. All of these drugstore BB creams are just tinted moisturizers. I don't know who they think they're fooling. Anyway, it has expected light coverage like a tinted moisturizer and the shade range is OKAY. Whoever created the whole "pigment beads" concept in foundations and such must have just been really bored. Those are in here if you haven't already figured that out. It comes out a sickly grey color and when you rub it in, it becomes the color its supposed to be. It's definitely gimmicky and I wish it would just come out the way its supposed to look. The finish leans toward a satin I guess. Staying power is fine for me as I have normal skin. It was about $8-9. Nothing special here.