L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

Magic Skin Beautifier BB CreamMagic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

3.5

on 7/29/2017 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a good BB cream, as I am a BB Cream fan. A little goes a long way and it looks really natural on me. I bought it in the medium shade and I am tan, Puerto Rican. I usually use Garnier but it wasn't at my price point AND I didn't really want spf because I find that it makes my face too pale in the summer time when I'm pushing for the bronzed look. All in all, if you are looking for a good BB cream, try this one. It's not bad at all. Good for everyday wear.

on 4/11/2016 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I LOVE THIS BB CREAM!
It makes my skin look flawless & soft.
I love how it comes out white but then matches your skin tone like magic lol.
I actually stopped using foundation because of this product! I'm absolutely in love with it!

on 12/4/2014 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I do not recommend it to oily skin girls, it looks greasy. Returned it.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I bought this in mediumand it is one of the best bb creamsive tried. Its almost an exact match to my skin tone and leaves a matte finish all day. I would say it has medium coverage.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

the color range is very limited. I wear w7 in the foundation. I am similar to Beyonce or Halle Berry in skin tone and this barely matches in Deep. It has a lot of shimmer, which makes me feel like a kid. I guess that's supposed to *luminize* but it gets on everything and I'm not 21. Medium coverage and doesn't break me out.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Eh. this is the first bb cream I've tried. I wouldn't buy this again but I will say I use it if I am running somewhere and want to look presentable! For daily use I just wear this underneath my press powder.

on 5/18/2014 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Really moisturizing, does create a natural dewy look but kind of on the brink of oiliness. It didn't last very long on me, my skin looked great right after applying but couple minutes later my imperfections were clear as day. Didn't really make my foundation last longer... probably wouldn't repurchase but it is a good light weight moisturizer.

on 5/4/2014 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I use this as a tinted moisturizer or mix it with my ColorStay foundation to create a dewy finish. If I were actually using this as a BB cream, then I would be disappointed. Please keep in mind that this is not a BB Cream as the packaging says. It is not like the BB creams used in Asia and does not do all the things it says so on the package.

I bought this knowing that it would be like a tinted moisturizer and I enjoy it as that. It gives a nice, light coverage and gives my skin a glow. I also like adding a bit of this with my ColorStay foundation to give a bit more life to my skin when I don't want a truly matte finish.

This product itself will last you quite some time. The formula is runny and blends well, so a little bit goes a long way. If you set this with a decent powder, this could last you the whole day.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I like this bb cream... I wear this on the day I work I need something light but looks like skin and not cakey... I just have to touch up in the middle of the day because my skin is very oily

on 3/27/2014 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this product! It gives me a light, breathable coverage! It also has SPF which I extremely love!