L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream
Magic Skin Beautifier BB CreamMagic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

2.9

on 11/10/2014 11:40:00 PM

I honestly love the feel of this bb cream. It is honestly so soft on your skin and its great for the no-makeup look. BUT, the downside for me is the shades. The variety of shades is very limited which makes it difficult for me. The lightest shade isnt the best fit, and makes me look too tan, and the shade up makes me look darker. The packaging may be a little tricky if youre traveling. If you put the tube in your carry on, beware of leaking. Otherwise, this product is AMAZINGLY smooth and it has a great coverage. Not so impressed with the packaging and the shades...

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

What I loved: The packaging. That's about it. It comes in an easy to dispense tube that gives you good control over the amount of product you want out.

What I hated: Pretty much everything. I found that this had no coverage WHATSOEVER. It was literally like putting on a regular moisturizer. Also, it was really jam-packed with a ton of glitter that just made the face look unnatural. It didn't really look like shimmer, just like glitter particles stuck to the face. The texture was really gritty, almost like an exfoliator.

I'm not sure if maybe my bottle was faulty, because others have claimed that this provides god coverage with a natural finish, but the product that I tried was absolutely horrible.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

This is very watery. I got the medium shade and it was lighter than my skin tone. I didn't like it cause it was too watery for me and the shade was too light and the dark shade looks to dark for me. The coverage was light and it didn't last long on me.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This product didn't really do anything for my skin except act as a very sheer tinted moisturizer. I also do not consider this to be a real BB cream in any way. It doesn't last long on the face. The product goes on white, but there are beads within it designed to disperse color onto your face. The shade options provided aren't that great. Plus it is confusing on which one to actually get. I ended up buying two tubes of this stuff in different colors. Both shades oxidized on my face within a relatively short amount of time. It left my skin feeling greasy and simply didn't do anything positive for my face. It has all these fancy claims associated with it. But,in my opinion, it is nothing but a waste of money.

on 11/9/2013 5:53:00 PM

I love this BB cream! It has a lot of coverage and I love how it adjusts to my skin tone. But it has these little sparkles that I hate. It looks pretty matte and natural in the sun but under lightbulbs your face sparkles. Overall, I would buy this product because it's pretty good.

on 11/7/2013 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This was the very first American brand BB Cream I've ever used and I was very hyped when I got it. I was looking into purchasing some overseas but when I saw some at my local drug store, I decided to give it a try and save some $$$. I purchased the Light/Medium shade. When I first brought it home and put it on, I liked it very much. The texture was a little weird/lumpy but It was cool how it changed to fit my skin tone and I was fairly satisfied with the price along with the attractive packaging. Later on when I checked up on it though, I had seen that it started to oxidize and it turned into a more orangey-tone but it didn't bother me too much. At around 2 months using this product, I started to break-out TERRIBLY bad. I've never broken out so bad in my life, EVER. I had acne all around my cheeks and my neck and at first, I didn't think it was the product but my stress and other factors, which made me want to use the product even more to try and cover it up. Overall, I do not recommend this product to ANYONE. Out of my opinion, it was absolutely terrible.

on 10/17/2013 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I overall really liked this product for a quick & easy make up application. Great for those days you dont want a super make up looking face. It has low coverage but still quite visable that it didnt something. If you have acne problems or scaring of any kind and you need fuller coverage this isnt for you. Or any drugstore bb cream for that matter. Western BB creams tend to be more like tinted moisterizers not so much a "all purpose foundation". So if you have relatively good skin or a makeup beginner I recomend this! Also its easy bc applying with your hands is the best way to get the little color pigments in the white liquid to burst. So its easy! A brush wont work as well :/ so if your one who hates touching there face, you may want to stay clear.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This BB cream did nothing for me. It did not conceal or give me any decent coverage and it broke me out a little. The only good thing about this product is the smell.

on 5/28/2013 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Im going to debunk the negative comments (sorry if I sound like a b****) and after that tell what I think of it, why I'm giving it full rating. First no duh there is a light coverage and thin texture, it's meant to make you skin look natural not a flawless mess. Also it's called bb that stands for two things first bursting beads (little little dark spots) and beauty balm ( says it right there balm, you don't expect lip balm to give you full color) and it comes out white cause this also helps prime your face and the bursting holds the color, that's why it's a stop shade bb cream (which in my opinion is best one in the USA) the orange hue is good for priming cause the orange underneath founding make you look well rested, and you need to blend it into your face with two fingers in circler motion, to get to your exact shade. So yea I don't get what you guys are doing cause I never had a single problem in since it first came out (using it since) once I for a demonstration I used the bb cream on my skin were a bandaid was it bb on my skin and on the band aid, and when I blend them it blend to my shade of skin and the color of the bandaid and the more blend the better. That's why I give it the full rating, I called the the wonder bb dream cream, good primer, go for when you want to look natural, good for touch ups, good for hydration, good to help skin become softer for that day !!! So many other things its my favorite bb cream, I love it even more than original Korean BB Creams ( they invented it and we finally got it, they were hold out on us >_< well I hope my review helps people and not to be discourage by the negative comments . For now this was Nikku-Chan Mata Ne (see yea later in Japanese)

At first, I was thrown off by the silver/white color. But true to its description, it blends well and adjusts to your skin tone. I like the exfoliating texture of the "beautifying beads" contained in this cream, and I am guessing that the pigments are released from these beads.

This worked really well for me. It gave my skin a nice luminescent glow. It does contain a slight amount of shimmer, but I did not find this too overpowering.

I would recommend using a moisturizer with SPF first and letting that soak in before applying this BB cream, since it contains no SPF of its own.

The packaging is sleek and clean; it only dispenses a small amount of product per squeeze which eliminates the possibility of a mess. I've tried the Maybelline BB Cream as well, and by far, L'Oreal's is superior.

There are only 4 shades but like I mentioned, it really will adjust to your skin.

It really does prime my face and smooth my complexion. After applying powder foundation over this, my skin looks virtually flawless. But oftentimes I won't even apply foundation because this looks amazing already on its own.

WInner!