L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

Magic Skin Beautifier BB CreamMagic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

3.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Okay, so I decided that since it is summertime to jump on the BB cream bandwagon. I've used L'Oreal products in the past and was impressed. I chose to buy this particular BB cream .

I'm going to start with what I liked about it:
1) Unlike other BB creams, this one has color-matching technology which means it comes out white but once applied to the face, it perfectly matches your skin tone and undertones. It sure beats buying those that are supposed to be within your skin range and they end up looking unflattering. FYI, I bought the Deep shade.
2) I have oily skin and I heard that after a few hours, it would turn oily skin into a grease ball. I'm happy to say that it didn't happen to me because it controlled my oil. I did take a few precautions by setting it with translucent powder and setting spray. (Better safe than sorry, right?)
and lastly, 3) I also have acne-prone skin and it didn't break me out at all! In fact, none of L'Oreal's face products have ever made me break out.

Now onto what I didn't like:
1) As I mentioned previously, I have oily skin. As I was applying this product to my face, I noticed that it contained sparkles. The biggest struggle people with oily skin have is shine/oil control. So applying a product with sparkles seems counterproductive to me. It would work with someone with dry skin because it would give their face a nice, dewy glow.
2) This product had no coverage whatsoever. None, nada, zero, nothing!!!!!!!!! I know that BB creams in general don't have as much as say foundation, but I was hoping it would deliver just a little for me. Alas, it didn't do it for me. My acne scars still showed through and I had to use concealer on top of it. I was hoping it would at least make them look not as noticeable but you could see them anyway. I think if you don't have as many blemishes as I do, go for it.

In closing, I felt like this product was pointless to use because I still had to use another product to get my skin to look as flawless as possinle So if you have dry skin and/or nearly flawless skin, I say go for it. However, if you have oily skin and don't like sparkles or you have a lot of blemishes to cover, stay as far away from this product as possible!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

this is the first BB cream i've tried. it really made my skin look smooth and clear. i have a few acne scars that are still showing (since it's just light coverage) but i let the concealer do its thing. overall, this is a good BB cream especially for oily skin.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I looove this BB cream! I took one lippie off, because the coverage is very sheer. Apart from that, this is am excellent primer. My skin can get extremely oily, and I applied this to my face without setting powder, and it stayed for hours..my face kept its fresh look and I looked very natural. Compared to the other BB creams I've tried, this is the best one. Oily skin gals, this is our holy grail.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

tried this out yesterday in the color "light" and it was still too dark for me! i went outside and i looked orange. it would be a great product if it matched me better. It also only came with 1 fluid ounce for about $8, compared to garnier's bb cream 2.5 fluid ounce for around $12-14.