L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

3.0

on 11/21/2016 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This is a luminous product not for my skin type. It does blur out imperfections. This products leaves a white cast on the skin that shows through foundation and powder. This product just did not work for me at all.

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Iam IN LOVE with this bb cream! Ive tried many bb creams in the past that turnt me oompa lumpa orange! I saw the loreal magic skin beautifier bb cream being praised by beauty gurus over the internet and decided to give it a chance,i live in the uk (product not available here) so i shipped it over from the us.when i first swatched it on the back of my hand...(shade 812 light) i thought oh my god its orange!!! However i decided to try it on my face just to get a proper look before i ditched it in the bin...i dotted it onto my forehead,cheeks,nose and chin (you really dont need a lot) and just rubbed it into my skin like i was applying moisturiser....boy was i surprised when i looked in the mirror...i was expecting a huge orange mess but what i actually got was a nice glow and no hideous orange at all!! My skin tone is like pretty much porcelain and this did NOT make me orange! Praise the lord! It covers all my redness and blemishes without feeling heavy and its not cakey at all nor does it leave you a shiny mess,it goes matte pretty quick and i do not have to set it with powders at all,my face looks great hours later after a day at work literally like ive just done my makeup! I cant rate this product enough its my holy grail!!