L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream
Magic Skin Beautifier BB CreamMagic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

3.2

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I haven't decided what I think of this yet. I think I wish it offered a tad more coverage but then again, I could buy a cc cream for that. I'm not sure my skin looks amazing after applying it, either. It just kind of evens everything out yet not enough. The oxidation that others mention is a bit of an issue. I'm o.k. with the color but would PREFER it wasn't so orange. I suppose I should have purchased light instead of medium. It doesn't feel oily after applying, nor does it leave my skin feeling dry. So I supposed I'm just on the fence. Which is why I probably wouldn't buy it again. I'll use up the tube because it's o.k. and I hate to waste perfectly good product. It has a bit of an odd smell but that doesn't bother me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really liked the texture and application of this product but the "Light" shade of this turned orange on me.

I have been using this for five years now almost daily! I use the lightest shade and it suits me pretty well. It covers most imperfections unless they are big breakouts but that is fixed with a bit of concealer anyway. It looks natural on the skin if blended in properly and does not streak. The only issue is that this does not suit dry skins, it can cling to dry patches of skin and scars. This looks best when applied on freshly exfoliated skin. It mattifies the skin and prevents any oiliness from peeking through.
PROS:
- Good coverage
- Good adaptable color one; shade may fit a variety of different skins
- No chemical scent
- Blurs pores
- Matte finish
CONS:
- 18$CAD is a bit expensive for a drugstore BBcream
- Can cling to dry patches
- Needs to be blended very well into the skin

I used the "fair" color and it works well, covers well.

on 8/20/2016 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ok this review i just have to write. This product is worst thing that touched my face. Ever. I have oily nw 15 skin and lightest shade was too dark for me ( for some reason i cant find match in any loreal foundation and i dont think i will buy anything from loreal ever). This suff is like putting pure oil on my skin, i looked gray and orangey in some spots,i transferred everywhere,i wiped it away from my forehed in an hour( it was easy to do it too) because of how grasy it felt. horror..

on 8/16/2016 5:34:00 PM

I love this bb cream, it has a smooth light feel to it and light coverage for your face
it starts out white but as you blend it into your skin it bends into your skin and gives a nice glow! like it a lot!

on 2/20/2016 12:08:00 AM

I got a foil packet sample of this from somewhere and really liked it. It comes out white with shade matching beads. However when I went to buy the full size at the drugstore and applied it. I absolutely hated it. I got fair and it was way too orange for me. Ended up giving it away to my friend.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've bought this product roughly five times already... It has a sheer finish which I find works well because I can use it in the summer when I'm a little tanner as well as in the winter when I'm pale as a ghost. I use the shade "Fair".

The only thing is that I have a lot of red in my skin tone and it doesn't do very much to deal with that, unfortunately. I've learned to deal with it and since it has good lasting power for the price... But be warned: when I say sheer coverage, I really mean sheer.

(Side note: they sell it in green which, as some reviewers have mentioned blends into an orange-ish color. It does nothing for my redness, rather, making me look like I over-did the bronzer, but it is good at neutralizing lip color for a color-true lipstick. It's light enough that it feels like nothing at all!)

I'd say it's not so much for coverage as it is for making you look more finished and glowing, which isn't a bad thing at all!

This has got to be my favorite BB cream I've ever tried that you can get at the drugstore. Every other BB cream I've tried has made me so oily! First of all, the fair shade was the perfect shade for me. This BB cream definitely has a natural-matte finish and keeps my oily skin at bay. However, I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with very dry skin unless you use a heavy moisturizer underneath because it can cling to dry patches occasionally. This product has not broken me out and does not feel heavy on the skin. Also, it gives pretty decent coverage for a BB cream but not full coverage. So glad I tried it!

So awesome! I like to draw on my face with it before I blend it in since the tube it comes out of is kinda like a pen (almost?). It makes my skin look flawless, it gives great coverage and it doesn't shine throughout the day. It blends in wonderfully. I can't say enough, I love it!