L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream
Magic Skin Beautifier BB CreamMagic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

3.4

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is $12.99USD at Kroger. Nobody has mentioned this so far I've read & I read back a good 25 reviews but UGH THE SCENT!!!! Mine reeks. It dissipates after I use it buy it smells like chemicals I was hesitant to put it on my face 1st time but it turned out OK. This gives me a good clean skin look. I use a powder like MAC prep + prime to set it. I have to blot after a few hours like normal (4-6 hours) I'm very oily so this is a normal occurrence. I don't complain cause I've never had a product last all dam day it sux but I've got baby soft skin coz ur own oil is mother natures BEST moisturizer I've been told I look 20s & im 40 to be exact. Somexs i like a natural made up no makeup look which this is perf for. It gives light coverage & even thou I'm oiliest of the oilies it didn't oxidize [surprisingly] "much." Clean pretty skin the white changed to my skin tone. I'm NC20 & wear Light. I think I could do Med.?

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

It's the quality of something you would buy at a dollar store :( it itches my skin and does nothing good enough for me to keep trying it.

on 5/14/2015 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I used this for two weeks then on really hot days I really noticed its flaws. Fine white particles would appear in the areas under my eyes, above my lips and on my forehead (sweat gland areas). I could wipe it the white particles off easily but haven't used it again since then. Also I realized it doesn't hold up well for the whole day. It melts off easily and leaves the face a hot mess. Also was not a good match for my NC30 skin tone. I gave it to my mom.

Still on the hunt for a good BB cream for weekend use.

on 4/17/2015 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I was looking for something I can use every day instead of the tired old foundation routine. I chose this one and its pretty great. I chose the shade medium and I apply it with my fingers. It evens out your skin tone quite nicely however, if I want a flawless look I do go over some areas with concealer. It feels nice on the skin it almost feels like Im just wearing a moisturizer. It claims to prime, perfect, hydrate, and correct. It does all with the exception of prime because I get extremely oily even if I set it with powder. Although I get oily it does not rub off or become patchy so that's a good thing. Overall its a great product and I will repurchase until I can find one that will not allow me to get so oily. I would definitely recommend to those with normal or dry skin!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my Holy Grail BB Cream. I have wanted the Dream Pure BB from Maybelline but haven't been able to use it due to my picking out the wrong shade. When I went to wal-mart the shade "light" the lightest shade was out of stock, like everything at wal-mart is. I saw this l'oreal bb and assumed I had picked up the shade "light" when really I had choosen the shade "fair". I tried it thinking that it would be far too light/pink but it matches my skin tone perfectly (very yellow undertoned) which means that very pale girls won't be able to use this product; I am a light-medium Hispanic skin tone and "fair" is the lightest shade they offer. One lippie off. Other than that, this is perfect for my dry skin. It's not very moisturizing but it covers my acne and scars like a foundation. That being said I am someone who hydrates a lot at night and prefers something matte even though I have dry skin. This, however, feels very light on the skin and I would repurchase.

on 9/2/2014 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have very mixed feelings about this product. I like how natural it looks and that this is honestly like the best coverage bb cream I've used. Thing is, this oxidizes quickly and it ends up making my skin look orange, so the color scheme isn't great. Also when I first apply it, it looks dry and flaky (this is me with my oily skin) but then it settles down after a few minutes to that natural finish, but after like 2-3 hours it looks kind of bad and pasty/orange, not to mention a bit crusty and dry. If I pair this up with a good matte powder, it lasts up to like 4-5 hours until it gets crusty. I just really don't like the color on me, and how little it lasts. Besides that, it really does do a well coverage for a bb cream. It goes on grayish, but "settles" into your skin color (not really because it oxidizes later on). So if it matches your skin color and if your skin type doesn't allow it to dry up and get crusty, then this is a really good bb cream.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

What I loved: The packaging. That's about it. It comes in an easy to dispense tube that gives you good control over the amount of product you want out.

What I hated: Pretty much everything. I found that this had no coverage WHATSOEVER. It was literally like putting on a regular moisturizer. Also, it was really jam-packed with a ton of glitter that just made the face look unnatural. It didn't really look like shimmer, just like glitter particles stuck to the face. The texture was really gritty, almost like an exfoliator.

I'm not sure if maybe my bottle was faulty, because others have claimed that this provides god coverage with a natural finish, but the product that I tried was absolutely horrible.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have been using this product for over a week and I am IN LOVE. I have VERY oily skin that's acne prone and I have plenty of scars. I was using urban decays naked foundation and just constantly found myself feeling cakey and unnatural. So I was desperate to find a bb cream 1.to feel/look more natural 2.its getting hotter here in Central Valley so I need something lighter and all still covering up scars and keeping my oily skin to a minimum. So I tried this and the moment I put it on I fell IN LOVE. Overall it kept me covered with a light to medium coverage. I have a lot of scars so just a few being able to be seen helped my natural look that I was trying to go for. With the oil part it does get a bit shiny after 5 hrs of wear so I just pat on some matte Rimmel powder and I'm all better. If you have acne, covering it up with heavy makeup doesn't help, and as I tried to find something to completely cover it all up, I found myself incredibly unhappy with MANY products-including higher end ones. I've come to accept that hiding my skin is just ruining it even more. This BB cream helps being light, and still fulfilling my desire of coverage with anti-shine. I highly suggest this product and I will keep this in my makeup collection for as long as possible!!

Disclaimer**i do not wear the product alone, I include Neutrogenas shine control primer.

on 5/31/2013 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have no problems with this! I can actually see it softening my face out when I apply it. Very awesome. I do HATE how it has 0 spf in it :( I haven't had too much problem with oiliness, def more than I do with a matte foundation, but nothing that would make think..OMG GET IT OFF NOW! I used to struggle majorly with oil...literally disgusting amounts, but that luckily is getting better :D
I love this, and I don't even wear foundation anymore, just my primer, this, and setting powder for my coverage. When asked no one could tell the difference in that and my makeupforevevr mat velvet....

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

LOVE this product!!! I use it every single day! The lasting ability is perfect, for an all day wear. The formula doesn't get my very oily skin anymore shiny than any foundation I've tried has. With powder you don't even really have to worry. It blends in VERY quickly, making it a great product for if you're in a rush and need to get your makeup done quickly. It's light, you don't feel it on your face, and it looks natural. It's a light-medium coverage, I'd say, depending on how many layers you put on of it. If I'm not satisfied with the coverage on certain days I just put a little concealer on the spots I'm not satisfied with.
The only bad thing I can say about this product is the color selection. I have VERY pale skin, so I picked the lightest color which is a shade too dark. Which is a bummer, but I still make it work because I'm in love with the product. Highly recommend it, despite the color selection.