L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream
Magic Skin Beautifier BB CreamMagic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

3.3

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really liked the texture and application of this product but the "Light" shade of this turned orange on me.

on 8/20/2016 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ok this review i just have to write. This product is worst thing that touched my face. Ever. I have oily nw 15 skin and lightest shade was too dark for me ( for some reason i cant find match in any loreal foundation and i dont think i will buy anything from loreal ever). This suff is like putting pure oil on my skin, i looked gray and orangey in some spots,i transferred everywhere,i wiped it away from my forehed in an hour( it was easy to do it too) because of how grasy it felt. horror..

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This either oxidized or the pigment is poorly matched to my skin tone. Within minutes of application there were orange patches on my face. I'm returning it.

on 8/1/2015 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i am happily surprised at how much i like this product! i am able to use this instead of a full coverage foundation. i must set it with powder, or it would never last, however i alway set anything with powder. this, however, doesn't change color or melt off or settle into pores for me. i wish it worked out for more people. i have not had any breakouts or other negative skin reactions. (i use the "light" color - a white lotion that transforms to my skin tone with a powdery-type finish). on its own, it would not be sufficient coverage for my taste, however with a powder i am pleased it looks better (feels and appears more natural) than something heavier. i will try this as a primer under a foundation if i need to in winter or a special occasion (have not used this as a primer yet, only on its own.) i use this under my eyes and on lids as well without irritation!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

My skin- very oily, shiny within an hour after washing if bare skinned. Uneven, somewhat pink on the nose and cheeks. Larger pores on the center of my cheeks only. I grew up with super bad acne but has calmed now in my late 20s. So, this stuff is my favorite cover up type product. I've been using it for id guess about five years now. I'm not a fan of regular foundation as they appear unnatural and cakey, so this is a better choice and I love it. It works very well to even the tone of my skin and covers up blemishes fairly well. I'm not a fan of concealer, the less steps, the better. I use the fair shade which is just slightly too dark for me in the winter. My favorite thing about this is how well it controls oil. I once missed a small spot on my nose and later in the day I could see the small beads of oil there but the rest of the nose looked matte. It's not at all moisturizing. I use neutrogena combo skin lotion first, this bb cream, and usually a powder foundation. I find this stuff has good staying power, holds up for about eight hours. The tube lasts me about four months with daily use. Because of the beads, when you blend it into your skin it has a slight exfoliating effect. My skin actually started to improve in condition when I used this. For me, this stuff is a great price and my favorite!

on 4/4/2015 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

*ive used this for about a week so I will update later how this holds up* So after trying the Maybelline Dream Pure BB and breaking out, I decided to try L'oreal's BB cream as it was non-comedogenic. I have very oily (but dehydrated) clog-prone skin. This was $10 at Rite Aid. Originally I picked the light shade but it was so ORANGE! I then exchanged it for the fair shade and that matches me perfectly! The BB cream squeezes out of the tube a grey-purple color, but then adjusts to the skin color. Right after applying, this looks fantastic! It smooths me out and blurs my pores. It sticks a bit to my dry patches on my nose, but I'm sure I'm the only one who notices. I top it off with powder on my t-zone. However after like 3-4 hours of wear, this starts to wear away and bring some attention to my pores, especially on my forehead and cheeks. It also starts to cake between my eyebrows. It's nothing too severe or noticeable tho. The shine control is okay- I'm not insanely shiny or matte. Idk if I'd repurchase, but this is definitely better than some of the other BB creams I've tried!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I've been using this stuff for a year and can't get enough of it. I use it as my liquid foundation and then put powder on top of it. When you squeeze it out don't be concerned that it's white because when placed on your skin it changes colour. With my combination skin it makes my face look flawless. I would recommend this to everyone.

on 1/23/2015 12:55:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I really like this BB Creme for days where I wear a tiny bit of makeup. The fairest shade is actually light enough for my pale skin. I apply a thin layer of this to my face, and I barely notice anything. But what I do notice is my pores look a little smaller, my skin looks a little smoother and slightly less red.

I could add more product for more results, but I love this BB creme because I can apply it without a mirror and it takes such little time to blend. It's kind of mistake proof.

It has a nice smooth finish - not too shiny or too matte. I don't need to add powder or worry about touching up. I can apply it and forget it.

on 12/4/2014 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I do not recommend it to oily skin girls, it looks greasy. Returned it.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I bought this in mediumand it is one of the best bb creamsive tried. Its almost an exact match to my skin tone and leaves a matte finish all day. I would say it has medium coverage.