L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream
Magic Skin Beautifier BB CreamMagic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

3.6

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this BB cream.. I have olive tone skin and the medium is perfect. Doesn't look orange at all. Has a nice finish , light coverage . Would be great as a primer as well but I've been using alone for summer. Would def repurchase

Just bought this product, was super excited after watching several youtube videos to be sure i was investing smartly and in all videos it looked great! i really would have loved it if it had worked for me but unfortunately, i got home went straight to my mirror and after washing and drying my face i applied the bb cream in the lightest shade. i started massaging it into my skin gently and it turned bright orange, like a tangerine or those cones u see in the street. yeah... i tried again later and still bright orange. My skin is quite pale right now and fair so i am not sure why this bb cream appears as tho i have the same spray tan as donald trump. Really disappointed because i was so excited to have such a great new product! :(

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I haven't decided what I think of this yet. I think I wish it offered a tad more coverage but then again, I could buy a cc cream for that. I'm not sure my skin looks amazing after applying it, either. It just kind of evens everything out yet not enough. The oxidation that others mention is a bit of an issue. I'm o.k. with the color but would PREFER it wasn't so orange. I suppose I should have purchased light instead of medium. It doesn't feel oily after applying, nor does it leave my skin feeling dry. So I supposed I'm just on the fence. Which is why I probably wouldn't buy it again. I'll use up the tube because it's o.k. and I hate to waste perfectly good product. It has a bit of an odd smell but that doesn't bother me.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I received this (in "Light") as a gift, having had zero experience with BB or CC creams to date. I am a medium to full coverage face product kinda gal, and on days when I really don't have time I usually just apply concealer and face powder to look more awake. I never really "got" the whole tinted moisturizer/BB hype, it seemed like one more marketing gimmick that was basically re-packaged light coverage foundation.

This has been pretty easy to use and fits its purpose as a light wash of color to even out my skintone and lessen the look of dark undereye circles, although I still use concealer on top of it. If you're dealing with dark circles, moderate to severe acne or any skin discoloration, this isn't going to be the miracle product that allows you to leave the house with minimal effort and no self-consciousness. It WILL provide a more fresh and even appearance to the skin and work for everyday wear if you're already pretty comfortable with your complexion.

This BB is pretty lightweight, hasn't broken me out and doesn't cause oiliness or dryness, but it has been downgraded a lippie because it does not hydrate the skin as far as I can tell. You will still need to apply moisturizer under this for optimal results. There's no unpleasant odor and the packaging is convenient. If you are looking for a very light coverage BB and don't mind a semi-matte finish, you will appreciate this product.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I feel like I have to stick up for this product because it has been so amazing to me! I'm on my second tube and I L-O-V-E it!! I have a bright olive complexion and the medium shade perfectly goes with my skin. Just a quarter size amount makes my face go from "not bad" to flawless! It has a no makeup look and feel. I love the bare skin finish so much! It really does even or your tone and texture, and on days when I don't need any or just a little coverage, it's my go to! It also lasts all day! It smoothed out my skin, its breathable and light and I just love it! I am so happy I got it, repurchased it and will continue to! Have a great day! :)

on 11/18/2016 10:15:00 PM

I like this product. I don't think I would rave about it, but i would recommend because it does the job and is at a good price. I rub it in with my fingers and I think it gives me a pretty, light coverage that still makes my skin look natural. I use this product for when I'm going to school or when I'm making a quick run to the store.

on 4/11/2016 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I LOVE THIS BB CREAM!
It makes my skin look flawless & soft.
I love how it comes out white but then matches your skin tone like magic lol.
I actually stopped using foundation because of this product! I'm absolutely in love with it!

on 3/16/2016 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I use this in Fair daily for a foundation. It evens out my skin tone, and doesn't look heavy. Love this!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Let me just start off by saying I love this BB cream. It is a staple product for me especially when I need to get my makeup on quickly. I use my fingers and rub it in and it evens out my skin tone and makes me look 10x better. Though it does not cover blemishes completely I think that's perfectly fine as I just use a concealer over those areas! My skin looks really natural with this and I don't think me slim has ever looked bad with this stuff on! I love it! However it does looks slightly orange but it's barely noticeable. I do set this with a powder because that's what I do with all my foundation/BB creams but I think oily skinned girls may have to be careful when trying this out as I think it may make you oily throughout the day. However with my normal to dry skin I think this is perfect and I will most definitely repurchase this

i bought the shade light.....it should say the shade ORANGE!......comes out white but when blended its just dark orange! definitely will NOT repurchase....will be bringing this stuff back!