L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

Filtered by skin type : Other
L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream
Magic Skin Beautifier BB CreamMagic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

3.2

pros tube packaging =hygenic color adapting = fits range of skintones affordable no spf cons runs a bit dark, wont fit super pale complexions no spf i love this bb cream, this is one of those products for when you want something without fuss to even out your skin a little. this, when applied gives your skin a beautiful bare skin look, quite similar to almay's smart shade foundations. this does run a bit dark, i am normally a medium shade in most foundations and bb creams (think natural beige/nude shades) and i buy this in fair and light. fair for winter and light for summer. i am combo skin and this doesn't make me any more oily than i would usually get throughout the day, so always a plus, also doesn't transfer on my skin. i put no spf as both a pro and con bc depending on how you feel about spf, thats up to you. it is about $10 or so at my cvs, but there are always sales and coupons

I first bought this about 3 years ago, loved it, forgot about it when I discovered new products to try and love, and repurchased recently to rediscover how much I loved it originally. I bought it in fair even though I'm usually a light-medium/ natural beige shades in most foundations this does oxidizes a little bit, and does a pretty good job of adjusting to my skin tone, which is why I bought the fair shade, and also runs a bit dark so for those fairer than me, I suggest adding a drop of the lumi primer in this line because it helps to lighten too dark foundations and bb creams. I think it is around $10-$11 so slightly above average. for combo to oily people, it provides decent oil control and also doesn't seem to cling to dry patches too much 4 out of 5 BC there is no spf in this, also BC it oxidizes.

on 1/13/2015 11:41:00 PM

I purchased this to use under my foundation just for A little added coverage. It does even out my skin tone, not full blown but that's not what it's meant for anyways. I like that it makes my makeup go on smoothly over it

Like the reviewers below, I also had the lightest shade turn orange. My coloring is fair/cool and I have a slight tan. Orange. No.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This BB cream did nothing for me. It did not conceal or give me any decent coverage and it broke me out a little. The only good thing about this product is the smell.

on 4/28/2013 11:11:00 PM

I love this product, makes my face so smooth and soft, I will definitely stick with this for a long time.

I will absolutely buy it, I use color LIGHT and I bought it on impulse just like all other stuff, but how wonderful it works for my skin! It smoothes out all lines, it gives me glow and blends great, it covers stuff without being any cakey, I love it, I just wish it would have spf. I use retinol products and need spf, so I will look for BB cream with spf. I am definitely in love with BB creams

on 3/6/2013 12:31:00 PM

I love this stuff, I have oily/combo skin and I don't need to put foundation or mineral mu over it. It is light coverage, so if you have heavy spots or major flaws it might not be enough. I have sun damage and nose/mouth redness and this covers it all up perfectly. AND ALL DAY LONG! I'm not orange at the end of the day, or oily. I have almost completely abandoned my EDM minerals and feel a little sad but the Loreal BB cream is awesome. I hope it works as well for my skin in summer as it has in winter. Also wish it had SPF in it (don't think it does but I'm not 100%) but OH WELL it's still worth it for less than $10.
Try it.

on 12/4/2012 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the weirdest BB cream out of a dozen that I've tried, it looks stone surface when it comes out of the tube, the color looks grey with gritty consistency, I cannot imagine putting gritty cream on my face on regular basis, although it transform to skin color after blending, it somehow feels uncomfortably chemical & artificial, the color doesn't look good on me, it oxidizes quick. It's really a terrible product.

From my experience, "Western BB creams" are merely just tinted moisturizer house in a tub with "BB Cream" label, generally speaking they don't cover a bit, no skincare benefits, low SPF & not long lasting. I am rushing back to Japanese & Korean BB creams.

on 10/3/2012 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

This oxidized so bad on me within 5 minutes of application. It went on beautifully and evened out my complexion. However, I noticed as I was doing the rest of my makeup that my face started looking darker and orange. Initially I thought I'd overdone my blush/bronzer, but when I used a tissue to dab at my face to remove some of the color, it had straight up orange stains on it. If you have combo/oily skin, beware! I also don't like that it doesn't contain SPF, so you have to wear a separate moisturizer with SPF or sunscreen if you want sun protection while wearing this.

For reference, I wore this in Light and am MAC NC30, NARS Alaska/Punjab, and Shiseido O20.