L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream
Magic Skin Beautifier BB CreamMagic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

3.2

A great light coverage for those natural face days. Provided it doesn't oxidize on your skin. I would suggest using one shade lighter if possible in case it does. It fills in my pores and evens out my skin tone. I press some true match powder and concealer over it and the finish is exactly how I want. A natural matte.

I have pretty balanced skin and it lasts until the end of the day without breaking down really bad. It stays in place through sweat and humidity so I like it for the summer.

I use it with a thinner moisturizer ( olay regenerist and serum) and haven't had an issue with it turning orange. It oxidizes just enough to make it a pretty close match to my skin. Don't expect it to fully cover acne or scars but a heavier concealer could make up for that.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have pale, pink skin with bright rosy cheeks, and while I've learned to love my skin, I've been looking for something sheer coverage to tone down all the pink. I've tried tinted moisturizers and bb creams in the past, but they've always been too yellow/orange toned, sat on top of my skin and just looked awful. I'd about given up hope for finding something when I picked this up in Fair today. At first I was a bit leery because it comes out of the tube white, but it blended out beautifully. It's the exact perfect color. I used only a small amount so it just toned down the pink in my skin. I think if I were to apply more, it would neutralize or nearly neutralize the color. I have extremely sensitive skin and so far this hasn't bothered me. It feels slightly drying, but I obsessively moisturize and will only be wearing it every once in a while so I'm not too worried about it. Just so thrilled to find something that matches my skin!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I was underwhelmed when I first got this, alone it was adequate but nothing amazing... then I started mixing it with other beauty balms and tinted moisturizers and I absolutely love it for that. It's one of the only actually light/pale bb creams I've found so I use it to lighten other stuff, like Laura Mercier and Nyx which both work great but are too dark for me. I also use it to cut the shine and oily look and feeling down with my favorite bb creams and tinted moisturizers. The effect is just perfect and I'll repurchase as it's become a must have for me as I wear a bb cream or similar in place of heavier coverage foundation 90% of the time I wear a full face.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I received this (in "Light") as a gift, having had zero experience with BB or CC creams to date. I am a medium to full coverage face product kinda gal, and on days when I really don't have time I usually just apply concealer and face powder to look more awake. I never really "got" the whole tinted moisturizer/BB hype, it seemed like one more marketing gimmick that was basically re-packaged light coverage foundation.

This has been pretty easy to use and fits its purpose as a light wash of color to even out my skintone and lessen the look of dark undereye circles, although I still use concealer on top of it. If you're dealing with dark circles, moderate to severe acne or any skin discoloration, this isn't going to be the miracle product that allows you to leave the house with minimal effort and no self-consciousness. It WILL provide a more fresh and even appearance to the skin and work for everyday wear if you're already pretty comfortable with your complexion.

This BB is pretty lightweight, hasn't broken me out and doesn't cause oiliness or dryness, but it has been downgraded a lippie because it does not hydrate the skin as far as I can tell. You will still need to apply moisturizer under this for optimal results. There's no unpleasant odor and the packaging is convenient. If you are looking for a very light coverage BB and don't mind a semi-matte finish, you will appreciate this product.

a little patchy bb cream and the light shade isn't very light.

on 11/18/2016 10:15:00 PM

I like this product. I don't think I would rave about it, but i would recommend because it does the job and is at a good price. I rub it in with my fingers and I think it gives me a pretty, light coverage that still makes my skin look natural. I use this product for when I'm going to school or when I'm making a quick run to the store.

The highest mark I can give is for the price, because you don't need much and the cost is reasonable. That's about it. I am VERY fair and yes, this is far too orange. Even when using a small amount. More problematic is that I went from having fairly oily skin to very dry skin - aging + hormones - and this brings out that dry look. I do take care of my skin, I keep it clean and moisturized. This product causes me to look crinkly - is that a word?!

It clings to any dry patch and gives an overall parched look to my face. It makes me look MORE fatigued and ages me. Then there is the issue of all the lovely white bumps I have developed since I started to use this, or TRY to use this. I'm not prone to clogged pores or milia, so I can only GUESS it's this product causing the breakouts.

Years back I used the Agnes B apricot enhancer that I loved, but can no longer buy here in the US. I thought this might be a good substitute, but no.

This may work well depending on your skin coloring and type. For very fair and/or dry skin like mine I cannot recommend this.

on 7/13/2016 11:25:00 PM

Nice and smooth BB cream. Light coverage and blends well. Starts out white, kinda scary, but tiny little color beads burst and you have a nice glow and a little more even skin tone. I like to wear this under my mineral powder make up for medium coverage that looks natural. For some reason most foundations look awful on my freckled rosecea skin. The combo of a light BB and mineral powder does the trick. Merle Norman is my current fav. On my days off I'll wear just the bb when skin feels dry and just the mineral makeup powder otherwise.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This either oxidized or the pigment is poorly matched to my skin tone. Within minutes of application there were orange patches on my face. I'm returning it.

on 3/16/2016 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I use this in Fair daily for a foundation. It evens out my skin tone, and doesn't look heavy. Love this!