L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream
Magic Skin Beautifier BB CreamMagic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

3.6

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this BB cream.. I have olive tone skin and the medium is perfect. Doesn't look orange at all. Has a nice finish , light coverage . Would be great as a primer as well but I've been using alone for summer. Would def repurchase

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Love, love, love this drugstore BB cream. I am a NC 35 Bobbi Brown 4-4.25. I use about 1/4 of a dime sized amount in Medium. It comes out of the tube white, but once applied it is pigmented with a yellow/golden undertone. It evens me out and adds a tiny bit of warmth. It disappears and looks like bare skin. I have had no breakouts or clogged pores. Keep in mind that this provides no coverage to speak of. What it does provide is a healthy, but not shiny glow. I feel that many DS brands have improved to the degree that I'll never buy high end makeup again.

on 11/26/2015 4:01:00 AM

This is a very nice bb cream. I have tried a few and this is my favorite one. I own this in the shade medium and have not tried any other colors so I can't say whether it runs dark or light. The medium shade however is just that, medium. This is whitish when it comes out of the tube and while you rub it in the beads release the color. No it does not adjust to your color, it is one shade, and I do not know if it claims to adjust. Since it is a bb cream it may fit various shades of people since it isn't full coverage. This covers my redness well and makes me look like i have great skin. Not made up skin, but a: this is naturally how my skin looks. I have acne hyperpigmentation marks and this doesn't cover them, but i don't mind. If you want to cover them use a concealer with this. I never use concealer because i can't find a shade that matches me and the spots don't bother me that much anymore. I guess since you can see my spots it further makes my skin appear like its naturally even and smooth (since there are still some flaws visible). This is definitely not for someone that wants to look super made up, but this makes me feel very good about my complexion. It lasts all day for me which makes me feel lucky.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Let me just start off by saying I love this BB cream. It is a staple product for me especially when I need to get my makeup on quickly. I use my fingers and rub it in and it evens out my skin tone and makes me look 10x better. Though it does not cover blemishes completely I think that's perfectly fine as I just use a concealer over those areas! My skin looks really natural with this and I don't think me slim has ever looked bad with this stuff on! I love it! However it does looks slightly orange but it's barely noticeable. I do set this with a powder because that's what I do with all my foundation/BB creams but I think oily skinned girls may have to be careful when trying this out as I think it may make you oily throughout the day. However with my normal to dry skin I think this is perfect and I will most definitely repurchase this

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I recently bought this in Medium. I've never tried a BB cream before so I have nothing to compare this to. I used a makeup sponge to apply it. I found it easy to use. I love the packaging. It made my skin feel amazing and so soft. It hid my pores. It made my skin just look clearer. I was very impressed and will most likely buy again

on 4/21/2014 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I LOVE this bb cream! I went to ulta and bought it for about $11, which for me, is a pretty good price. I wear the shade light, and it was just "this much" too light for me but overall, nice texture nice color and it blends out really easily. But it's more on the watery side so if you have oily or combination skin I wouldn't recommend it. But for normal to dry skin, it works great!

on 11/24/2013 1:03:00 AM

I love L'oreal BB cream. It makes my face looks smooth, healthy and glowing. I heard lots of complements from people while using this foundation. I also noticed it actually beautifies my skin, moisturizes well too. It is white but adjusts to skin when applied. I use it in medium. Tis is my daily foundation and I love it!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is a fantastic bb cream! I am on my second tube already. if you're looking for a good dupe bb cream for high end, I recommend it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this stuff. On my 42 yr old skin it disguises all my wrinklies without caking. It goes on super fast with just fingers. This and concealer and out the door. I have recommended this particular brand to everyone I know.

on 7/2/2013 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I am in love with this! I have adult acne prone skin and this is by far the best one I have found. I just wish they could figure out away to add sunscreen to it with changing it! They did it right and what a great price! I can't live without it!