L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream
Magic Skin Beautifier BB CreamMagic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

3.3

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is $12.99USD at Kroger. Nobody has mentioned this so far I've read & I read back a good 25 reviews but UGH THE SCENT!!!! Mine reeks. It dissipates after I use it buy it smells like chemicals I was hesitant to put it on my face 1st time but it turned out OK. This gives me a good clean skin look. I use a powder like MAC prep + prime to set it. I have to blot after a few hours like normal (4-6 hours) I'm very oily so this is a normal occurrence. I don't complain cause I've never had a product last all dam day it sux but I've got baby soft skin coz ur own oil is mother natures BEST moisturizer I've been told I look 20s & im 40 to be exact. Somexs i like a natural made up no makeup look which this is perf for. It gives light coverage & even thou I'm oiliest of the oilies it didn't oxidize [surprisingly] "much." Clean pretty skin the white changed to my skin tone. I'm NC20 & wear Light. I think I could do Med.?

A great light coverage for those natural face days. Provided it doesn't oxidize on your skin. I would suggest using one shade lighter if possible in case it does. It fills in my pores and evens out my skin tone. I press some true match powder and concealer over it and the finish is exactly how I want. A natural matte.

I have pretty balanced skin and it lasts until the end of the day without breaking down really bad. It stays in place through sweat and humidity so I like it for the summer.

I use it with a thinner moisturizer ( olay regenerist and serum) and haven't had an issue with it turning orange. It oxidizes just enough to make it a pretty close match to my skin. Don't expect it to fully cover acne or scars but a heavier concealer could make up for that.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I was underwhelmed when I first got this, alone it was adequate but nothing amazing... then I started mixing it with other beauty balms and tinted moisturizers and I absolutely love it for that. It's one of the only actually light/pale bb creams I've found so I use it to lighten other stuff, like Laura Mercier and Nyx which both work great but are too dark for me. I also use it to cut the shine and oily look and feeling down with my favorite bb creams and tinted moisturizers. The effect is just perfect and I'll repurchase as it's become a must have for me as I wear a bb cream or similar in place of heavier coverage foundation 90% of the time I wear a full face.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I feel like I have to stick up for this product because it has been so amazing to me! I'm on my second tube and I L-O-V-E it!! I have a bright olive complexion and the medium shade perfectly goes with my skin. Just a quarter size amount makes my face go from "not bad" to flawless! It has a no makeup look and feel. I love the bare skin finish so much! It really does even or your tone and texture, and on days when I don't need any or just a little coverage, it's my go to! It also lasts all day! It smoothed out my skin, its breathable and light and I just love it! I am so happy I got it, repurchased it and will continue to! Have a great day! :)

pros tube packaging =hygenic color adapting = fits range of skintones affordable no spf cons runs a bit dark, wont fit super pale complexions no spf i love this bb cream, this is one of those products for when you want something without fuss to even out your skin a little. this, when applied gives your skin a beautiful bare skin look, quite similar to almay's smart shade foundations. this does run a bit dark, i am normally a medium shade in most foundations and bb creams (think natural beige/nude shades) and i buy this in fair and light. fair for winter and light for summer. i am combo skin and this doesn't make me any more oily than i would usually get throughout the day, so always a plus, also doesn't transfer on my skin. i put no spf as both a pro and con bc depending on how you feel about spf, thats up to you. it is about $10 or so at my cvs, but there are always sales and coupons

on 4/11/2016 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I LOVE THIS BB CREAM!
It makes my skin look flawless & soft.
I love how it comes out white but then matches your skin tone like magic lol.
I actually stopped using foundation because of this product! I'm absolutely in love with it!

on 3/16/2016 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I use this in Fair daily for a foundation. It evens out my skin tone, and doesn't look heavy. Love this!

on 1/30/2016 6:13:00 PM

I love L'Oreal's BB cream. It gives a very natural looking coverage and is great if you don't like thick but only slight coverage like me. It blurs imperfections more so than covering them, which I don't mind at all. I first put on ponds facial moisturizer, I then let that soak up a bit while I put on my eye shadow. I then put on the BB cream (a little goes a long way) with my fingers and I set it with L'Oreal's compact powder. The result is very natural looking and gives me awesome looking skin plus it does not crease!

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Love, love, love this drugstore BB cream. I am a NC 35 Bobbi Brown 4-4.25. I use about 1/4 of a dime sized amount in Medium. It comes out of the tube white, but once applied it is pigmented with a yellow/golden undertone. It evens me out and adds a tiny bit of warmth. It disappears and looks like bare skin. I have had no breakouts or clogged pores. Keep in mind that this provides no coverage to speak of. What it does provide is a healthy, but not shiny glow. I feel that many DS brands have improved to the degree that I'll never buy high end makeup again.

So awesome! I like to draw on my face with it before I blend it in since the tube it comes out of is kinda like a pen (almost?). It makes my skin look flawless, it gives great coverage and it doesn't shine throughout the day. It blends in wonderfully. I can't say enough, I love it!