L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

3.3

on 7/17/2016 5:25:00 AM

My older skin can look sallow, so I tried the Anti-Fatigue BB Cream. This is definitely one of the best BB creams I've ever used, but, less is more with this product. If you use a weekly mask regimen, plus use the proper moisture for your skin's 'age', you should have no problem with the product sticking to dry patches as some users have complained.
I don't like heavy makeup in the summer and this BB "Anti-fatigue" cream is perfect over a facial sunscreen. It imparts a healthy glow (you just need a little!) and with a dusting of powder you're ready to head out the door. It lasts and lasts and is non-greasy, unlike many creams. I LOVE it!
No, it doesn't contain a sunscreen, but, if it did, you would have to use much more and you wouldn't get the sheer, glowly skin that is part of its healthy-look attraction Spring for a good sunscreen!

on 7/13/2016 11:25:00 PM

Nice and smooth BB cream. Light coverage and blends well. Starts out white, kinda scary, but tiny little color beads burst and you have a nice glow and a little more even skin tone. I like to wear this under my mineral powder make up for medium coverage that looks natural. For some reason most foundations look awful on my freckled rosecea skin. The combo of a light BB and mineral powder does the trick. Merle Norman is my current fav. On my days off I'll wear just the bb when skin feels dry and just the mineral makeup powder otherwise.

To Read all 560 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/27/2016 12:38:00 PM

I so wanted to love this as I know a lot of gals recommended it but I just couldn't get past the gritty texture! I purchased this in Deep and it was a good match to my summer skin tone and even had pretty good coverage but it never really felt smooth after setting. I tried it over primer, over sunscreen and by itself. Always the same outcome. Looks like this will be going back to the store for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This either oxidized or the pigment is poorly matched to my skin tone. Within minutes of application there were orange patches on my face. I'm returning it.

I first bought this about 3 years ago, loved it, forgot about it when I discovered new products to try and love, and repurchased recently to rediscover how much I loved it originally. I bought it in fair even though I'm usually a light-medium/ natural beige shades in most foundations this does oxidizes a little bit, and does a pretty good job of adjusting to my skin tone, which is why I bought the fair shade, and also runs a bit dark so for those fairer than me, I suggest adding a drop of the lumi primer in this line because it helps to lighten too dark foundations and bb creams. I think it is around $10-$11 so slightly above average. for combo to oily people, it provides decent oil control and also doesn't seem to cling to dry patches too much 4 out of 5 BC there is no spf in this, also BC it oxidizes.

on 4/11/2016 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I LOVE THIS BB CREAM!
It makes my skin look flawless & soft.
I love how it comes out white but then matches your skin tone like magic lol.
I actually stopped using foundation because of this product! I'm absolutely in love with it!

on 3/16/2016 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I use this in Fair daily for a foundation. It evens out my skin tone, and doesn't look heavy. Love this!

on 2/20/2016 12:08:00 AM

I got a foil packet sample of this from somewhere and really liked it. It comes out white with shade matching beads. However when I went to buy the full size at the drugstore and applied it. I absolutely hated it. I got fair and it was way too orange for me. Ended up giving it away to my friend.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've bought this product roughly five times already... It has a sheer finish which I find works well because I can use it in the summer when I'm a little tanner as well as in the winter when I'm pale as a ghost. I use the shade "Fair".

The only thing is that I have a lot of red in my skin tone and it doesn't do very much to deal with that, unfortunately. I've learned to deal with it and since it has good lasting power for the price... But be warned: when I say sheer coverage, I really mean sheer.

(Side note: they sell it in green which, as some reviewers have mentioned blends into an orange-ish color. It does nothing for my redness, rather, making me look like I over-did the bronzer, but it is good at neutralizing lip color for a color-true lipstick. It's light enough that it feels like nothing at all!)

I'd say it's not so much for coverage as it is for making you look more finished and glowing, which isn't a bad thing at all!

on 1/30/2016 6:13:00 PM

I love L'Oreal's BB cream. It gives a very natural looking coverage and is great if you don't like thick but only slight coverage like me. It blurs imperfections more so than covering them, which I don't mind at all. I first put on ponds facial moisturizer, I then let that soak up a bit while I put on my eye shadow. I then put on the BB cream (a little goes a long way) with my fingers and I set it with L'Oreal's compact powder. The result is very natural looking and gives me awesome looking skin plus it does not crease!