L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream
Magic Skin Beautifier BB CreamMagic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

3.3

on 3/19/2018 3:40:00 PM

I bought the lightest of the L'Oreal bb cream and found it to be white and chaulky, very dry.
I tried another shade - same, it comes out white, chaulky and dry - I had the impression the BB creams weren't heavy foundation and this product is just like that, a heavy, cakey foundation.

Just bought this product, was super excited after watching several youtube videos to be sure i was investing smartly and in all videos it looked great! i really would have loved it if it had worked for me but unfortunately, i got home went straight to my mirror and after washing and drying my face i applied the bb cream in the lightest shade. i started massaging it into my skin gently and it turned bright orange, like a tangerine or those cones u see in the street. yeah... i tried again later and still bright orange. My skin is quite pale right now and fair so i am not sure why this bb cream appears as tho i have the same spray tan as donald trump. Really disappointed because i was so excited to have such a great new product! :(

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I haven't decided what I think of this yet. I think I wish it offered a tad more coverage but then again, I could buy a cc cream for that. I'm not sure my skin looks amazing after applying it, either. It just kind of evens everything out yet not enough. The oxidation that others mention is a bit of an issue. I'm o.k. with the color but would PREFER it wasn't so orange. I suppose I should have purchased light instead of medium. It doesn't feel oily after applying, nor does it leave my skin feeling dry. So I supposed I'm just on the fence. Which is why I probably wouldn't buy it again. I'll use up the tube because it's o.k. and I hate to waste perfectly good product. It has a bit of an odd smell but that doesn't bother me.

on 7/29/2017 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a good BB cream, as I am a BB Cream fan. A little goes a long way and it looks really natural on me. I bought it in the medium shade and I am tan, Puerto Rican. I usually use Garnier but it wasn't at my price point AND I didn't really want spf because I find that it makes my face too pale in the summer time when I'm pushing for the bronzed look. All in all, if you are looking for a good BB cream, try this one. It's not bad at all. Good for everyday wear.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is $12.99USD at Kroger. Nobody has mentioned this so far I've read & I read back a good 25 reviews but UGH THE SCENT!!!! Mine reeks. It dissipates after I use it buy it smells like chemicals I was hesitant to put it on my face 1st time but it turned out OK. This gives me a good clean skin look. I use a powder like MAC prep + prime to set it. I have to blot after a few hours like normal (4-6 hours) I'm very oily so this is a normal occurrence. I don't complain cause I've never had a product last all dam day it sux but I've got baby soft skin coz ur own oil is mother natures BEST moisturizer I've been told I look 20s & im 40 to be exact. Somexs i like a natural made up no makeup look which this is perf for. It gives light coverage & even thou I'm oiliest of the oilies it didn't oxidize [surprisingly] "much." Clean pretty skin the white changed to my skin tone. I'm NC20 & wear Light. I think I could do Med.?

on 6/5/2017 12:56:00 AM

I really wanted to love this product but it oxidized almost immediately and left me a most unappealing shade of SunkistĀ©. Returned and resumed my search for a worthwhile BB cream.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My skin is far from perfect, and I can wear this as foundation. It makes me look naturally perfect, without looking like I have anything on! What is there not to love? As for skin care, I have not noticed any real difference, but the evening of my skintone, the tiny dose of color and the SPF is enough for me. Bought on sale at Walgreens for $8. The tube has lasted well over 6 months. Be careful though, comes out of the tube white, and as you apply it, it "adjusts"to the color you need. The medium color can seem way too orange if over applied. My go-to summer "foundation."

A great light coverage for those natural face days. Provided it doesn't oxidize on your skin. I would suggest using one shade lighter if possible in case it does. It fills in my pores and evens out my skin tone. I press some true match powder and concealer over it and the finish is exactly how I want. A natural matte.

I have pretty balanced skin and it lasts until the end of the day without breaking down really bad. It stays in place through sweat and humidity so I like it for the summer.

I use it with a thinner moisturizer ( olay regenerist and serum) and haven't had an issue with it turning orange. It oxidizes just enough to make it a pretty close match to my skin. Don't expect it to fully cover acne or scars but a heavier concealer could make up for that.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have pale, pink skin with bright rosy cheeks, and while I've learned to love my skin, I've been looking for something sheer coverage to tone down all the pink. I've tried tinted moisturizers and bb creams in the past, but they've always been too yellow/orange toned, sat on top of my skin and just looked awful. I'd about given up hope for finding something when I picked this up in Fair today. At first I was a bit leery because it comes out of the tube white, but it blended out beautifully. It's the exact perfect color. I used only a small amount so it just toned down the pink in my skin. I think if I were to apply more, it would neutralize or nearly neutralize the color. I have extremely sensitive skin and so far this hasn't bothered me. It feels slightly drying, but I obsessively moisturize and will only be wearing it every once in a while so I'm not too worried about it. Just so thrilled to find something that matches my skin!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really liked the texture and application of this product but the "Light" shade of this turned orange on me.