L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

4.2

on 1/23/2015 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I really like this BB Creme for days where I wear a tiny bit of makeup. The fairest shade is actually light enough for my pale skin. I apply a thin layer of this to my face, and I barely notice anything. But what I do notice is my pores look a little smaller, my skin looks a little smoother and slightly less red.

I could add more product for more results, but I love this BB creme because I can apply it without a mirror and it takes such little time to blend. It's kind of mistake proof.

It has a nice smooth finish - not too shiny or too matte. I don't need to add powder or worry about touching up. I can apply it and forget it.

on 11/8/2014 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this BB cream! (if you can call it that). It's really not a BB cream in the true, Asian sense of the word. It's more like a tinted moisturizer. The coverage is very light. It mainly just evens out your skin tone. I love using this as my daily go to makeup when I am just running errands or working (I'm a nurse). It feels like I'm not wearing any makeup at all and keeps my oil at bay better than a lot of other BB creams. It says it hydrates on the tube, but I have not noticed much in the way of hydration (which is good for me). I am light olive skin toned and in the summer I wear the color "light" and in the winter I wear "fair." Both have yellowish undertones, with the light color being more yellow, and the fair is more neutral.
I will definitely continue buying this as long as L'Oreal keeps making it!!

on 2/23/2014 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

If you know what to expect, this product is pretty good. It's more of a great mattifying primer than a bb cream. I tried it because it's the only matte bb cream I've heard of other than Garnier, and it is matte without being cakey and yet it also somehow has a nice glow. My skin is combination/oily and it wasn't greasy at all, and only slight shine in T-zone later in the day. The colors do absolutely run dark, so get a shade lighter than usual. Coverage is quite light but it does do a good job of blurring imperfections like acne scarring. I will use on days I don't have active acne.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is an HG product for me, and if they ever stop making it, I will be very sad! I have really oily skin, especially in my t-zone. This product controls oil better than any other BB cream, foundation, primer, powder, or anything else I've ever tried. (and I've tried more than a few!) I generally wear this under a powder foundation to get a little more coverage, and it controls my oil ALL day, at least 10 hours, if not more. It doesn't have much coverage, but it does even out my skin tone and make it look smoother. I'm very fair and use the fair shade, and I have no issues with orange-ness; it blends in perfectly. I do wish it contained a sunscreen, but I wear one underneath this. I've bought this several times, and I always keep backups. I would not be without it!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this stuff. On my 42 yr old skin it disguises all my wrinklies without caking. It goes on super fast with just fingers. This and concealer and out the door. I have recommended this particular brand to everyone I know.