L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

Filtered by age: 36-43
L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream
Magic Skin Beautifier BB CreamMagic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

3.1

I bought the anti redness B.B. cream which says it “transforms to universal shade to reduce the look of redness.” It’s green tinted and that green tint did not fade—it was still very apparent even after the “transformation” to a universal color. The universal color is VERY dark. Think someone with deep olive skin who tans easily. This did nothing to reduce redness, it left a green tint behind, and it’s so far off base from my coloring. It went in the trash because I took too long to try to return it.

This is $12.99USD at Kroger. Nobody has mentioned this so far I've read & I read back a good 25 reviews but UGH THE SCENT!!!! Mine reeks. It dissipates after I use it buy it smells like chemicals I was hesitant to put it on my face 1st time but it turned out OK. This gives me a good clean skin look. I use a powder like MAC prep + prime to set it. I have to blot after a few hours like normal (4-6 hours) I'm very oily so this is a normal occurrence. I don't complain cause I've never had a product last all dam day it sux but I've got baby soft skin coz ur own oil is mother natures BEST moisturizer I've been told I look 20s & im 40 to be exact. Somexs i like a natural made up no makeup look which this is perf for. It gives light coverage & even thou I'm oiliest of the oilies it didn't oxidize [surprisingly] "much." Clean pretty skin the white changed to my skin tone. I'm NC20 & wear Light. I think I could do Med.?

on 6/5/2017 12:56:00 AM

I really wanted to love this product but it oxidized almost immediately and left me a most unappealing shade of Sunkist©. Returned and resumed my search for a worthwhile BB cream.

I used the "fair" color and it works well, covers well.

on 11/21/2016 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This is a luminous product not for my skin type. It does blur out imperfections. This products leaves a white cast on the skin that shows through foundation and powder. This product just did not work for me at all.

on 1/15/2016 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is a runny product that turns orange once blended. I tried adding sunscreen but it only made it a lighter shade of orange. I threw it out and will stick with my Marcelle BB cream which is inexpensive, hypoallergenic and covers better than any regular foundation I've tried.

on 12/13/2015 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bought this a few weeks ago because I was out of my aveda tinted moisturizer and wanted to try something new. This is incredibly affordable and a nice product. I like that you can't see it- it's just good skin. I have a few sun spots, very dry skin, some beginner wrinkles (hello, 40). This bb cream works well to blend in the sun spots, doesn't get trapped in the wrinkles, and seems to do no damage to my skin in terms of pore blockage. I bought fair and the color match is pretty good. I may upgrade to another line when I run out of this tube, but it's great stuff for $10.

ETA: except that it turned orange after a few hours, so I had an orange face and blue white neck. Not a good look.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Wow I am pretty much on my own with this one. It does run dark. First, I bought light because I am NC20-NC25. It was way orange so I exchanged it for fair. It's perfect. It covers my imperfections very well and makes my pores almost invisible. It's very matte on me. I see NO shimmer. Blends quickly and easily. I go over it with pur minerals and my skin looks better than it ever has! Actually fuller coverage than I initially wanted but now I'm in love.

on 3/29/2015 2:34:00 AM

First, let me start by commenting on the sheer stupidity of the beads in this product. They are a total gimmick and add literally no value to it at all -- why not just have the product show its end color to begin with? Other than that, I like the color (I use fair), and the coverage. It blends nicely (probably because you have to break the beads up), but I wish it had spf and was cruelty-free.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I don't even know how to best describe this stuff other than to say that I wish that I discovered it sooner rather than later. I picked up the shade deep and for super cheap at Target ( it was on sale for $2.88 ). At first I was a little put off by the fact that what came out the tube was not too pleasing to the eyes. Purplish colored cream with these beads that resemble dirt IMO. Once applied on my skin the product just disappeared on my skin. At first I thought "what a joke" but upon closer inspection I did see a slight change in my skin texture and tone....tone more so than anything. My NC45 skintone looked even and bright....not an ashy bright. I used my Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder in dim light to kind of set in my t-zone area and it still looked great. After a day of wear I experienced zero oxidizing and I only needed to blot once...but that is a common step for me regardless of what I use so that was no surprise. Its only negative that I can think of is that it does not contain SPF. I don't see myself using this during the summer months when the sun is out in full-force. It did an awesome job at minimizing my pores as well in my t-zone area. I will most definitely repurchase this product and I hope Loreal doesn't discontinue it.