Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Stick 8-in-1 Skin Transformer

Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Stick 8-in-1 Skin Transformer

3.5

This is my go-to for a "no make-up make-up look." I wouldn't say it offers much if ANY coverage at all, so I definitely don't think it does what it says it does.But I appreciate the SPF in the product, and it's nice for a day when you don't want to do a whole big foundation routine. The SPF does make it a bit greasy, so I wouldn't use this if you have oily skin.

I wore this for 15 hours and it felt itchy after removing it over and over again, red pimples were appearing just don't buy this thing.

To Read all 22 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/21/2013 5:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Have tried the liquid and stick version. It does look like a grayish shades at my skin first, but when the natural oil of my face blend with them, I love it!
The stick version breaks easily, but it looks more 'mate' to my oily skin.
The liquid version do well, the oil coverage last about 3-5 hours for me.
anyway, for such a cheap price, this BB cream do a good jo.

on 11/15/2013 4:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This BB stick didn't work very well for me. The color was too light on my skin tone (I have medium shade, Asian skin) and made me look pale and chalky like a ghost :( Also, I found it rather difficult to apply. I did like the packaging though.

on 8/26/2013 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Good color range, but it's a bit too dewy for me I'd like something a bit more matte and the coverage just passes.

on 7/5/2013 5:21:00 AM

I have this in 02 Natural. The color is fine, but it has light coverage so I can't use this by itself. Wearing this I tend to get oily by noon. It tends to get cakey at times too. I tried this while I was in the Philippines so that may factor. It's nice and cheap though, so if you don't get oily easily and need light coverage only you could try this. But on the whole, I won't be repurchasing.

on 5/1/2013 7:21:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I quite like the product it covers the blemish and all in all itts an okay productn

on 4/26/2013 5:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Pros:
Love that this is in stick form, it's portable and easy to apply.
Contains salicylic acid
Goes on matte--feels powdery (silicones, I guess?)
Stays on for a decent amount of time

Cons:
Only two shades, immediately leaves a grey cast*
Smells bad (almost unbearable)--I think this is due to the salicylic acid and/or silicones
Can look plasticky/cakey
Color is chalky

Notes:

*It "oxidizes" after a while but I don't get why they have to make it this way

-I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY MAYBELLINE PHILIPPINES HAVE TO MAKE ONLY TWO SHADES OF THESE PRODUCTS. Would have been a good product but if, like me, you think bad color + bad smell = dealbreaker, then this product is not for you.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This product is quite amazing,it's sheer but still leaves my skin with glow and it's stays on pretty long.It also controls my oily skin so it makes my skin looks better.When I first apply it,it looks a bit matte but several hours later it leaves my skin looking quite dewy looking and not dull at all!It's also very natural,i'm stiill in school and we're not allowed to wear makeup but this really looks like second skin and nobody knows that im wearing makeup(haha).I'm in colour 01 fresh.i think it's better to apply it with your fingers cause using a brush can make it look cakey,so i took 1 lippy of because of that.I use just a bit of loose powder to set it and blot through the day,but it's still a staple for me :) i wont repruchase because i think im going to choose a foundation

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I recently bought Maybelline BB stick fawn shade and I'm loving it. This 8 in 1 BB stick is my first BB product. It really does give flawless radiant skin & keeps face oil-free. I'm looking forward to buying the Radiance shade too. Overall its a good product and according to me, a must-have for the summers.