L'Oreal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup

L'Oreal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup

3.5

Active Ingredient: Octinoxate (7%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminum Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben; May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride.

on 2/10/2018 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've bought 3 bottles of this foundation to date and let me tell u what I've learned.
It has no staying power on its own the foundation will start to separate and disappear in 4 h .Now i I only wear in the winter time in Canada
1)in cold months If set with powder and urban decay setting spray it last 8 hours when I am just having dinner and relaxing with friends
2) in summer no matter what I do with my makeup if I sweat from walking in the city , the foundation will literary slide off my face and it isn't pretty.
Overall I really like the finish of it cause I have dry skin in the winter it's medium coverage and dewy. It also mix very well with my matte concealer and foundation.

on 1/29/2018 5:46:00 PM

I bought this due to my love for a luminous glowy look. What a waste of money! This was ALMOST 20 dollars Canadian!

For some reason this foundation was difficult to blend, had no staying power whatsoever (even when topped with powder) and made me breakout.

on 12/29/2017 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I wear this in soft sable, for reference I'm in between NC45 and NC50 in MAC. This foundation is great for my dry skin. It's medium coverage with a satin finish and lasts most of the day combined with primer. My skin appears radiant and smooth. It's hard to find foundation for my skin type let alone my skin tone and it's affordable. This is my HG foundation, definitely buying this again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Please, if you are sensitive or acne-prone, stay away from this foundation. Do not be tempted by the price, pretty bottle, or dewy claims. I don't know what it is about this foundation, the ingredients aren't very unusual or unique, but this gave me a few, terrible cystic pimples that took a couple of weeks to fully go away. Try at your own risk, patch test, and cleanse as thoroughly as possible after using.

on 12/4/2017 7:56:00 PM

This is a great foundation from the drugstore that you can make light, medium and full coverage. I like that it has a pump as the True Match in a small bottle does not. They have many shades to choose from as well.

on 11/19/2017 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Terrible terrible terrible Accentuated texture on my skin to an extreme The warm tone was way too pink Made skin look dry patchy and BUMPY

on 11/16/2017 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really wanted to like this. My biggest issues were how it wore. It broke down and sort of separate after only 4 hours sitting in an office and it never set, but stayed kind of wet on the skin. The dealbreaker was that it transferred like crazy! Heaven forbid something touches your face or you hug someone, you'll get foundation on their clothes.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I live where it's sunny and dry pretty much throughout the year, and I'm not getting any younger. A lot of moisturizer makes the foundation rub off, and facial oils give me whiteheads. So, I use this (1 pump is enough to cover my face) and dust a tiny bit of powder, and I'm so happy. If you want a really good coverage, you might want to apply 2 or 3 coats of this product. For dry skin, this is neither greasy nor heavy. I'm really impressed. As for the shade, "N 1-2" is perfect for my NC 15-20 skin.

on 8/1/2017 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my HG DS foundation, no doubt. I picked this up based on Stephanie Nicole's recommendation on DS foundations for dry skin. She was so right! The shade range is excellent - W4 is a perfect match for my skin and I mean PERFECT. The coverage is medium to full. I can't speak to needing more than that because I just don't need super full coverage.

I use about 3 pumps and apply with a damp RT sponge - the finish is so natural and it doesn't feel like I have anything on my skin. I get about 10 hours of wear before it starts to slightly break up - which is acceptable for me given I wear it as part of my every day work look. There is no discernible scent and the pump is bomb. I will keep this in my stash!

on 7/31/2017 5:24:00 PM

I like this, it's more like a 3.5. I just think there are better options. It's not huge coverage but it's like a fuller tinted moisturizer. It does stay dewy. I find that it breaks down on my skin around the 8-hour mark. It's a great price and I use it if I know I won't be out ALL day in it.