Soap & Glory Feel Good Factor SPF 25 Facial Moisture Lotion

3.3

on 8/29/2016 8:40:00 AM

It does feel good on my skin, but unfortunately caused me to break out. Also it leaves skin shiny, not for applying makeup on top at all.

Creamy but not greasy,slightly thicker than a lotion. Two in one moisturiser with spf included,great if you're like me and can't be bothered with using two products!
Not sure about the BB aspect of it,I don't think this would be a substitute for foundation and primer.
Floral scent.
Update : not sure as I will be repurchasing,as I have had terrible skin since using this and S&G's Bright Here Bright Now.. Not sure which one of them is causing it,but I've got dry/normal skin usually and never had a moisturiser that's caused any problems before these.

To Read all 6 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

I bought this simply because I needed a moisturizer with some decent sun protection. It certainly has it's pro's - my skin feels moisturized, I'm happy knowing I'm protected from the sun and it hasn't caused any breakouts or other skin problems that I've had in the past with skin care products. However it takes a lot of product to cover the face, it takes a long time before it feels like it has soaked into my skin enough for me to apply make up and it also leaves my face slightly sticky.

on 12/16/2012 11:09:00 AM

So... after hearing so much about soap and glory, I decided to purchase the spf25 moisturiser. Mainly because I needed a moisturiser with spf.

Anyway, the packaging caught my eye. Its not trashy, just feminine. The tube is silver but the quality is good so it won't leak out.

I love the way the moisturiser just dissappears into my skin. There is no glow, no greasiness. Although I do have dehydrated skin so not sure how it would feel on oily skin.

If you've tried and failed with a alot of moisturisers, then you'll appreciate this. My only concern is that I wish the spf was higher -at least 30, as I have asian skin.

I have just finished my second tube and will definitely be buying a third!

on 11/21/2012 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is quite a basic moisturiser. The I personally don't find as pleasant as in other S&G products. However it does the job well and the packaging of this product and size is great! Since it looks relatively big but is in a small sized package, you can take it with you when you travel. I do recommend this on holidays, however it does leave a slight sticky tight feel on my skin sometimes and then I have to combine it with jojoba oil. people with oily skin might love this!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought this as the SPF is higher than the day moisturiser I was previously using but it's just... eh. I have to use loads of it to quench my dry/normal skin and it rolls up making those irritating little balls when applying make-up. If you have oily skin I wouldn't go near this as it leaves your face SUPER shiny, even under foundation. Won't repurchase.